Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Just a follow up to my own question. I emailed Photopass about a week after our trip since there were no borders available to add on my IOS system. I was also missing a ride photo and uploaded a photo of us taken right before the ride to help them find it. I have gotten absolutely no response in the 3 weeks since I emailed.

I did keep checking the Photopass site and see that borders and stickers are finally available. That includes a 50th anniversary border, and some 50th anniversary stickers.

So best of luck to anyone needing assistance. It's not going well these days.

But if you're looking for borders, you are in luck (if you have an IOS system).
A follow up to my follow up.

Yesterday I finally got a reply from Photopass. Our missing photo taken on 1/8 has been added to our account. No apology for the extremely long response time. Just a canned response of "we found your photo". What a joke.

From above it says ......

Memory Maker can be shared with all of the members in your travel party. In order for this to work, you need to either manage the My Disney Experience profiles for all of the members of your travel party, or connect to them via Friends and Family. If someone in your travel party is not connected to you (you don't see their name in your Friends and Family list in My Disney Experience), scroll to the bottom of your list, and click on "Add a Guest." There you can choose to find them through connected guests (say if your married son is on your list, and you want to add his wife and children, you should be able to find them this way), import from a Walt Disney World Resort hotel reservation (If you are all staying on site at Disney, then you could enter the reservation number(s) and add everyone this way) or you can enter their name and age. This last way, you can either manage their profile yourself (say for your children, or spouse) or invite them via email (if they already have an account on MDE, or will make one of their own). Once you have connected everyone this way, any photos they have taken will appear in your MDE, and be available for you to download as part of your Memory Maker.

So, just to be clear and confirm this is still true. If I purchase Memory Maker for a trip that begins March 6 and ends March 11 and link through friends and family to my sister and her family who arrives on March 11 and stays until March 15 we can share a Memory Maker? Will all our pictures from both trips (mine before she arrives and hers after I leave) be in the account? Can we both see and access ALL the photos? Anyone done this and can confirm?

All of the photos that link to your MB or to a PhotoPass card will show up in your dad’s MDE/PhotoPass account. He can download them without the watermark and share them with you via email, flash drive, etc. You’ll see them on your MDE too but with the watermark across them. When we have family trips, when I get home I download all the photos onto my PC and copy them onto flash drives to send to each family.

Wouldn't it be easier to just log into the MDE account for whoever owns the PhotoPass and then download whatever photos you want? We've always done this since our parents are the ones with the PhotoPass, but asking them to download and disseminate the photos is too much of a headache. I just use their login on my phone!

Wouldn't it be easier to just log into the MDE account for whoever owns the PhotoPass and then download whatever photos you want? We've always done this since our parents are the ones with the PhotoPass, but asking them to download and disseminate the photos is too much of a headache. I just use their login on my phone!
I don’t want to give my MDE login, which is the same as my DVC login, to all my family members. For us it’s easier to share via email/text during the trip (I’ll send them any photo they ask for as well as some they don’t) and via flash drive after. Different strokes for different folks!

Just a follow up to my own question. I emailed Photopass about a week after our trip since there were no borders available to add on my IOS system. I was also missing a ride photo and uploaded a photo of us taken right before the ride to help them find it. I have gotten absolutely no response in the 3 weeks since I emailed.

I did keep checking the Photopass site and see that borders and stickers are finally available. That includes a 50th anniversary border, and some 50th anniversary stickers.

So best of luck to anyone needing assistance. It's not going well these days.

But if you're looking for borders, you are in luck (if you have an IOS system).

I'm still waiting for a response 3 weeks later....

Where did you find borders and stickers please? I don't see them - or will they show up when my MM gets linked (or I purchase it again :(

I'm still waiting for a response 3 weeks later....

Where did you find borders and stickers please? I don't see them - or will they show up when my MM gets linked (or I purchase it again :(
You will see an edit button when you view individual photos on an Apple device.

hmmm. I wonder why this doesn't show up on a window/android device . Phooey
No idea why. But it’s been this way for years. It’s a pretty convoluted system. If you don’t have one you can log in on a friend’s and email the photos to yourself.

We bought tickets (3 adults) that have memory maker included. We are linked on mde with family who have a different type of ticket and I wondered if I could reassign one of our to them so they could use the features? How does the reassign work when we have multiple purchases of it? Thanks

From above it says ......

Memory Maker can be shared with all of the members in your travel party. In order for this to work, you need to either manage the My Disney Experience profiles for all of the members of your travel party, or connect to them via Friends and Family. If someone in your travel party is not connected to you (you don't see their name in your Friends and Family list in My Disney Experience), scroll to the bottom of your list, and click on "Add a Guest." There you can choose to find them through connected guests (say if your married son is on your list, and you want to add his wife and children, you should be able to find them this way), import from a Walt Disney World Resort hotel reservation (If you are all staying on site at Disney, then you could enter the reservation number(s) and add everyone this way) or you can enter their name and age. This last way, you can either manage their profile yourself (say for your children, or spouse) or invite them via email (if they already have an account on MDE, or will make one of their own). Once you have connected everyone this way, any photos they have taken will appear in your MDE, and be available for you to download as part of your Memory Maker.

So, just to be clear and confirm this is still true. If I purchase Memory Maker for a trip that begins March 6 and ends March 11 and link through friends and family to my sister and her family who arrives on March 11 and stays until March 15 we can share a Memory Maker? Will all our pictures from both trips (mine before she arrives and hers after I leave) be in the account? Can we both see and access ALL the photos? Anyone done this and can confirm?

I am pretty sure that this will not work… if your trips overlap, then during the overlap it would… since you bought the pass, that pass would end the day you leave. I believe the verbiage is “during your entire trip”, which I would assume means it’s done, when you are. At least that’s my understanding. Now, if it’s tied to an AP photo pass, and you manage everyone in your MDE, then it’s a different story..

HELP! I purchased Memory Maker Advance Purchase last week (Friday) and purchased through the My Disney Experience App. When I go to the "Tickets and Memory Maker" page on the My Disney Experience App under "Memory Maker" where it says "Any Memory Maker products linked to your account will be listed here" it is not listed! When I try to manually link it with the confirmation number for my order I get a error that says "Failed" and gives me an number to call that has a recording that says "All circuits are busy now". I've tried multiple times over several days! What now!! Do I have memory maker or not! We arrive this weekend so hoping to figure this out!! On another note, I got a answer from Disney directly on my question above about sharing Memory Maker with my sister on our overlapping trip. This is what the said ....

You can download your photos as well as the photos of up to 25 individuals from your Family & Friends list from within 30 days from the date of your Memory Maker's activation (first day of use). This means as long as your sister is on your Family & Friends list and her trip falls within the 30 day rule, you should be able to download her pictures for her as part of your Memory Maker purchase. The photos will have a watermark on them in her account, but they won't in yours - this is why you must be the one to download them for her. Keep in mind, your sister will first need to update her photo sharing permissions in her My Disney Experience account to allow you to view her Disney PhotoPass photos.

HELP! I purchased Memory Maker Advance Purchase last week (Friday) and purchased through the My Disney Experience App. When I go to the "Tickets and Memory Maker" page on the My Disney Experience App under "Memory Maker" where it says "Any Memory Maker products linked to your account will be listed here" it is not listed! When I try to manually link it with the confirmation number for my order I get a error that says "Failed" and gives me an number to call that has a recording that says "All circuits are busy now". I've tried multiple times over several days! What now!! Do I have memory maker or not! We arrive this weekend so hoping to figure this out!!
Look on the MDE website under "Tickets & Memory Maker". AFAIK, it will not show up on the MDE mobile app.

I am looking on the website? Not there?
Unfortunately, looks like your only option is to continue to try reaching them by phone. If you are unable to reach them before you arrive at WDW, take your purchase confirmation to Guest Relations or a PhotoPass location (one in each theme park and one at Disney Springs) for assistance.

HELP! I purchased Memory Maker Advance Purchase last week (Friday) and purchased through the My Disney Experience App. When I go to the "Tickets and Memory Maker" page on the My Disney Experience App under "Memory Maker" where it says "Any Memory Maker products linked to your account will be listed here" it is not listed! When I try to manually link it with the confirmation number for my order I get a error that says "Failed" and gives me an number to call that has a recording that says "All circuits are busy now".

I have this problem from our trip in Jan.
Yesterday waited 2 hours and 44 min (called (407) 939-4357 the phone number on the link your MDE to memory maker page)
Finally got to talk to a person -- passed me over to Memory maker person -- she needed another person to link my account with the Memory Maker and "they are all in a meeting" - not sure if I believe that but she promised that she'd log my request and they'd take care of it when they get out of their meeting. We shall see. All in all my phone was in use for over 3 hours.
While I was at it I complained that I've sent 5 emails - the first on Feb 7 - over 3 weeks ago.
So far today it still isn't linked. I wish I'd realized it before we came home. I think in person would have been better.

Hey everyone. Just back from Disney, and did the super zoom magic shot at MK. Really want to buy the video from that shot. It is shown along with all my pics from the trip in MDE. There is no option to buy the video individually, but seems to indicate it is included if I buy the memory maker for either that particular day or the entire trip.

can anyone confirm this? Has anyone gotten to keep their video from one of the super zoom magic shots?

Hey everyone. Just back from Disney, and did the super zoom magic shot at MK. Really want to buy the video from that shot. It is shown along with all my pics from the trip in MDE. There is no option to buy the video individually, but seems to indicate it is included if I buy the memory maker for either that particular day or the entire trip.

can anyone confirm this? Has anyone gotten to keep their video from one of the super zoom magic shots?

we usually buy a one day memory maker on our trip and we have gotten the zoom with it if it was used on that day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter