Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

On my screen, the pinned threads are highlighted in pink. What colors are the rest of you all seeing?
View attachment 714060
Mine are the same color Pink as yours. I do know that colors on my lab top are slightly different then when I move things to my second monitor at work. On my lab top it will be pink and when i move that same page to the second monitor it turns to a more orangey color.

Mine are the same color Pink as yours. I do know that colors on my lab top are slightly different then when I move things to my second monitor at work. On my lab top it will be pink and when i move that same page to the second monitor it turns to a more orangey color.
Thanks for confirming that it isn't just my imagination. When I play with the angle of my laptop's screen, I now notice that it's pinkish when the screen is upright or tilted forward and more yellowish when tilted all the way back. I hadn't noticed that before. I just don't tilt the screen back usually.

If you are not park hopping, then you can only purchase one ILL a day since there are no longer 2 ILLs in a single park? Thank you.

Can someone please help me figure this out? I hope it makes sense!

I will be stacking for a 2:00ish arrival

I will make my first selection at 7:00, next at 10:30, next at 12:30

When I arrive and scan for our first ride - say it's 2:00 ish, can I make another Genie+ selection right away? Or no, b/c I just made one at 12:30?

And if I can make a new one after scanning in at 2:00ish, do I still get to make another selection at 2:30?

I'm getting SO confused!

When I arrive and scan for our first ride - say it's 2:00 ish, can I make another Genie+ selection right away? Or no, b/c I just made one at 12:30?

And if I can make a new one after scanning in at 2:00ish, do I still get to make another selection at 2:30?

I'm getting SO confused!

Only the booking you made most recently matters. You either have to use that one or wait two hours.

I'm getting SO confused!

If the 2:00ish ride that you scan into was the one that you booked at 12:30, then yes you religible to book again (because the one booked at 12:30 was your most-recently booked LL). If the 2:00ish ride is the one you booked at 7:00 or 10:30, then no you are not eligible again (only scanning into the most-recently booked LL restores eligibility to book).

If you scan it at 2:00, then you will become eligible again in 2 hours OR when you scan into the ride that you just booked at 2:00 (your most-recently booked LL).

If the 2:00ish ride that you scan into was the one that you booked at 12:30, then yes you religible to book again (because the one booked at 12:30 was your most-recently booked LL). If the 2:00ish ride is the one you booked at 7:00 or 10:30, then no you are not eligible again (only scanning into the most-recently booked LL restores eligibility to book).

If you scan it at 2:00, then you will become eligible again in 2 hours OR when you scan into the ride that you just booked at 2:00 (your most-recently booked LL).
Thank you! I will have to write this down somewhere so I remember what I booked when!

I need to have help with a GeniePlus -- Friends/Family question.
Normally, I have all members of my family and friends staying in my room on my account and I just book all "Fast Passes" (old days) I know.
This year in January I will have two hotel rooms and my sister in law in another room.
Can I have them as Friends and Family on my MDE? and she also have MDE with their hotel room and tickets?

Can I link them and book LL reservations and her still have their own MDE? or do i need to organize it all for them?

Help Please.

How would we have two rooms and link Magic Bands with MDE/Genie Plus and not have it get "confused"?

I need to have help with a GeniePlus -- Friends/Family question.
Normally, I have all members of my family and friends staying in my room on my account and I just book all "Fast Passes" (old days) I know.
This year in January I will have two hotel rooms and my sister in law in another room.
Can I have them as Friends and Family on my MDE? and she also have MDE with their hotel room and tickets?

Can I link them and book LL reservations and her still have their own MDE? or do i need to organize it all for them?

Help Please.

How would we have two rooms and link Magic Bands with MDE/Genie Plus and not have it get "confused"?
If you’re linked on MDE and have park reservations you will be able to book for all.

I have a early morning flight arrival at MCO. Can I book Genie+ at midnight prior to takeoff and book LL for later in the day? Can I select a time for LL that is not shown for me when I log in at 7:00am? My flight takes off at 7:35am. Then I would be able to book another LL when we land which should be 2 hours after park opening. TIA

I have a early morning flight arrival at MCO. Can I book Genie+ at midnight prior to takeoff and book LL for later in the day? Can I select a time for LL that is not shown for me when I log in at 7:00am? My flight takes off at 7:35am. Then I would be able to book another LL when we land which should be 2 hours after park opening. TIA
I'd just wait until just before 7am to buy the Genie+ package. They don't sell out, so it doesn't pay to break up your sleep especially right before a flight just to get the package. And yes, you can grab an LL at 7am and again 2 hours after park opening.

The LL has to be for a time shown, but you can refresh until the time moves out to a time that works for you.

I thought a Genie + LL reservation was for a specific time, but in looking at the first page of this thread an example was given for stacking strategies and all of the return times are for an hour window. However, a screenshot someone posted when making a reservation has a specific time listed such as 3:55. When you make the Genie + reservation, not the ILL$, is it for a specific time or an hour window?

I thought a Genie + LL reservation was for a specific time, but in looking at the first page of this thread an example was given for stacking strategies and all of the return times are for an hour window. However, a screenshot someone posted when making a reservation has a specific time listed such as 3:55. When you make the Genie + reservation, not the ILL$, is it for a specific time or an hour window?

Rides will have a 1 hour window. Shows (Festival of the Lion King for example) will have a ~15 minute seating time that is very specific.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter