*everydaymathchick's DISigns * NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS! Sorry.

Could I have post #86 with Kyleigh, poat #512 with Kyle, and post #736 (the middle picture) with Kyle? Thanks

Is this the one from post #86?
Kyleigh.jpg

Kyle.jpg

Kyle-1.jpg

thanks you so much for my "Do you Dis?" ears. I am going to print and laminate them and use them as a zipper pull on my back pack while we are at WDW

thanks
Angela

You're welcome! :cool1: I had a LGMH with my SN on it laminated and attached to my bag while we were at WDW. I had ONE person, a CM, finally ask me what my SN was. I was so disappointed! I know there were a lot of DISers there when I was... guess we just didn't cross paths. Good luck with yours. :)

We also seemed to be the only ppl at ASMu with our windows decorated... hm.

Everydaymathchick - you rock! Thank you so much for the Wall-E designs, my son will love them! I originally didn't ask you for any for my daughter because I didn't really see any TINK, but I see them in the post above - -Could you do Olivia in anything tink you have?

i really appreciate all of your hard work!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Ok I have a couple requests. I am getting ready for our Annual Flower and Garden Festival Trip and am in need of a few DISigns PLEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!

I would love the EPCOT Flower and Garden Logo in a Namefill with some Dumbo characters around it if you can't do the EPCOT flower and Garden Logo can you do the Namefill with Dumbo Characters?

Momma
Nana
Poppa
Garrett

A TowMater Namefill for Garrett

Characters next to the names:

Tink sitting on Momma

Eeyore sitting on Nana

Captain Hook on Poppa

Lighting and Matter on Lil' Prince

Thanks a ton!

Hi Everydaymathchick.

Your designs are excellent. Good you please do me the kneeling Tinkerbell with the following names

Gail
Lynn
Iona
Charley

I intend to print on white T-shirts.

Many thanks.

I would love to have a tiara ears with McKenna..black with silver will be ok..thank you...great designs...

Hi There - Love your designs! I have been lurking for months narrowing down my choices. My absolute favorite is the Space Mountain Survivor - I love the retro look! Can I please have it with the following names?

Nancy
Con
Patrick
Amy
Nicholas

Also I would love to have these on the backs of the shirts, and on the front have a small Mickey head in the same color turquoise with a red edge - no names, just solid. Would that be possible?

Thanks so much for your time!

Hi There - Love your designs! I have been lurking for months narrowing down my choices. My absolute favorite is the Space Mountain Survivor - I love the retro look! Can I please have it with the following names?

Nancy
Con
Patrick
Amy
Nicholas

Also I would love to have these on the backs of the shirts, and on the front have a small Mickey head in the same color turquoise with a red edge - no names, just solid. Would that be possible?

Thanks so much for your time!

Yes, I can do this. :) Do you want a year on them or just without a year?

Yes, I can do this. :) Do you want a year on them or just without a year?

Thanks so much! The whole family has now crowded around the computer giving their input. Here is what we've come up with:

Can you please change the font used on the name and year to the same font that "Space Mountain" is in, and make just three as follows:

Amy - 2009
Nicholas - 2009
Magic Kingdom - 2009 (Patrick, Con & I decided to go anonymous)

I'm so glad you can do a matching Mickey! If you are really into it, I'm not sure how you make them, but I wonder how it would look if Mickey had stars on him like the starry section of the Space Mountain sky? What do you think?

Thanks again for your time! :) We found 2 shades of grey shirts on Jiffyshirts that will match the transfer perfectly!

I'm going on a cruise with my family and want to print these on magnetic paper to hang on our doors! I know everyone will get a kick out of them.

To keep them similiar I want the Mickey Ears with name and 2009:

Taryn - Pink with tiara
Skylar - Red Minnie Bow
Creek - Mickey bow tie
Dane - Pirates
Tori - black with tiara
Larken - black with tiara
Austin - fab 5

If you could design a family sign (your choice of design) with the following words;
Thomas Family
Lundgren Family
Herbert Family
Cruisin' on the Wonder 2009

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter