*everydaymathchick's DISigns * NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS! Sorry.

I love that rose image! Is this for you or someone else? Just curious. Hope you like it! :goodvibes
KneelingTinkAuntMissywBorder.jpg
Oh, that is great!! Thank you. It's for a friend of mine. She has lots of neices and nephews, loves being an aunt and loves Tink, so I think she's going to really like this. Thanks again!!! :)

Can you make a kneeling Tinkerbell with the border for my daughter Amanda?
Thanks so much, you do great work! I have seen a lot of Tinkerbell's but this one is just what I was looking for!

Hello all! I am taking the evening off from DISigning. I will work on the requests I have now plus any new ones tomorrow (Sunday), probably in the afternoon or evening. Watch for your DISigns to be up by midnight tomorrow. :cool1:

Can I put a request in for the kneeling tink with Nana, Kate & Twiggy? My daughter can't decide if she wants her name or her nickname!

Thanks so much - these are beautiful!

Can I have the first (kneeling) Tink with the names:

Kayleigh
Kay
Nik
Vee

Sorry there's so many!

Thanks ever so much - I love this design!!

Kayleigh

I had a longish post towards the top of this page that you might have missed. I really recommend that you either print these on light tshirt transfers and put them on a white shirt or that you print them on a dark tshirt transfer, cut them out as a rectangle around the whole DISign, and then put it on a dark shirt leaving the white background. :goodvibes Here they are! Good luck!
CastleAuntSarah.jpg

CastleGrandmaNannie.jpg

Thank you so much! Sarah and Nannie will be so surprised!:thanks:

Oh, that is great!! Thank you. It's for a friend of mine. She has lots of neices and nephews, loves being an aunt and loves Tink, so I think she's going to really like this. Thanks again!!! :)

That's great! I love being an aunt -- my neice and nephew are soooo special to me. Hope she likes it -- what a neat present. :goodvibes

Can you make a kneeling Tinkerbell with the border for my daughter Amanda?
Thanks so much, you do great work! I have seen a lot of Tinkerbell's but this one is just what I was looking for!

Glad you like my DISign! :cool1: Here's your DISign for Amanda!
KneelingTinkAmandawBorder.jpg

Can I get a kneeling Tinkerbell with the border with Sonya? And one without a name? Thank!

Here they are! I went ahead and centered the Tink without the name. Would you like me to leave it blank with space for a name instead?? Let me know if you'd like it changed. No problem. :goodvibes
KneelingTinkSonyawBorder.jpg

KneelingTinkwBorder.jpg

Can I put a request in for the kneeling tink with Nana, Kate & Twiggy? My daughter can't decide if she wants her name or her nickname!

Thanks so much - these are beautiful!

I didn't know if you wanted them with or without the border... so I did both. :goodvibes
KneelingTinkNanawBorder.jpg

KneelingTinkNana.jpg

KneelingTinkKatewBorder.jpg

KneelingTinkKate.jpg

KneelingTinkTwiggywBorder.jpg

KneelingTinkTwiggy.jpg

Joanna - I love your designs. Could you make a few for me.

Tinklebell:
Lindsay
Sabrina
Melissa
Michelle
Brooke

Fairy God Aunt Tinklebell
Could you change this to Fairy Godmother?
Woops! I forgot whether this one needed names - if it does then putone for each:
Melissa
Sallie

Grandmas Make Disney World More Magical
Could you change Grandmas to Grandparents?

then under the mickey hats put:
Grandma
Grandpa

then under the castle put one of the below names- one name for each design:
Riley
Goober
Peanut

Thank you so much. :)

Could I get the following??

Kneeling Tink w/border:
*Aggie
*Madilyn

Sitting Tink:
*Aggie
*Madilyn
*Amber

Thanks so much!!

Love the tink disigns. Could you both the kneeling tink w/border and tink sitting on the name with these names please :flower3:

Mary Fran
Caroline

thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter