everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any MNSSHP designs except my "non" costume ones. I know that donatalie had some that were really neat. You might check her 4shared drive. I think Kellybell and Rustmanfan also had some on their photoshare spots. If you don't find what you're looking for there, feel free to come back and make a more specific request (what you want it to say, characters, etc), and I'll try my hand at something. :goodvibes

i didnt find what i want so please try ur hand at something :goodvibes I am looking for just and orange square with the disney font saying....

Ayianna's Loot! Hands off!!!! MNSSHP 2010
then the same for
Bianca
Kacey
Courtney
Madysen
Mom
Dad
My Loot
I am putting them on black canvas bags so orange background with black writing might stand out nicely :)

~~waves hi again~~ Is there anyway possible that I can have on of the Castle Picture Designs from your Castle Picture folder in your Photobucket acct? Still trying to figure out the whole tink backpack thing.. ;) TIA!!!

:laughing: Thanks a lot! :goodvibes

I see you're taking a surprise trip! We did that last May when school let out for a week for the Swine Flu. My sis and I packed up the car and her 2 kids (ages 2 & 5) and headed out for a 20 hour drive. We just told them we were going on a fun trip and didn't say where. The oldest was starting to read EVERYTHING, so our plan was to eventually point out a road sign, and say, "wait, what does that say?!" We got close and suddenly Spaceship Earth appeared HUGE on the horizon! :lovestruc Sis and I quietly gazed at it and said nothing to the kids; we shared a smile though at how close we were. Finally saw a sign close enough to Pop that we felt we should let the kids in - asked my niece to read it, and she was in SHOCK! Nephew was estatic! Was awesome to surprise them!

Granted, as we were boarding the bus to MK later that afternoon, we found out they had called school back on for Thurs/Fri, so I spent the bus ride calling for a sub and making emergency lesson plans. "So sorry, I couldn't hear you! The MK fanfare was playing in my ear! No no, I can hear you now. No bother! I mean I'm walking down Main Street, USA, and yes, I'm stopping for a show by the Main Street Performers, but I can hear you. Yes, page 354..." :rotfl::rotfl: Ahh the memories! :lmao:

That is a great story!! A surprise trip to Disney courtesy of the swine flu. AWESOME! :lmao: You both did great not to say anything at all the whole way. :worship: That is self control!

We are picking the boys up from their last day of school and driving from the school. My parents are going with us so they will be parked on the other side of the school and we'll drive over to them and spring it on them! I've had such a hard time not saying anything and both boys at one time or another have asked when we are going back or how about we just go now. I can't wait to see their faces!!:thumbsup2

i didnt find what i want so please try ur hand at something :goodvibes I am looking for just and orange square with the disney font saying....

Ayianna's Loot! Hands off!!!! MNSSHP 2010
then the same for
Bianca
Kacey
Courtney
Madysen
Mom
Dad
My Loot
I am putting them on black canvas bags so orange background with black writing might stand out nicely :)

Since it's a little ways from MNSSHP I thought I'd give you some options before I do all the names. I've titled them. :D Let me know which one you like, if any.

Each effect I added kept the effects of the design before. I can go back and take off any effects and make any part just a flat design again.

Orange background, plain words:

Added Ears to zeros in 2010:

Added glow and contouring to words:

Added black line border:

Added candy corn border:

Let me know which one you like, and I'll make all of your bag designs. :goodvibes

~~waves hi again~~ Is there anyway possible that I can have on of the Castle Picture Designs from your Castle Picture folder in your Photobucket acct? Still trying to figure out the whole tink backpack thing.. ;) TIA!!!

I'm so sorry, but the red and blue castle design wasn't my design. It was for our January family vacation. The black and white castle design in an old design that I retired when it became too time consuming AND got deleted when my computer got dropped and my harddrive crashed. I'm sorry. Let me know if there's something else you'd like. :)

When you get time, could you please do the following in the balck Mickey Ears with Tiara?

Meloney
Reyna
Rica
Laura

Thanks

That is a great story!! A surprise trip to Disney courtesy of the swine flu. AWESOME! :lmao: You both did great not to say anything at all the whole way. :worship: That is self control!

We are picking the boys up from their last day of school and driving from the school. My parents are going with us so they will be parked on the other side of the school and we'll drive over to them and spring it on them! I've had such a hard time not saying anything and both boys at one time or another have asked when we are going back or how about we just go now. I can't wait to see their faces!!:thumbsup2

Good luck with your surprise! It's soooo worth it when they find out where you'd going. Hope you come back and tell us all how great it was! :)

Great work EDMC (you user id). Keep it up!!

Keith

Thanks a ton! Loving the stuff going on over in your DISign thread as well. :)

I'm so sorry, but the red and blue castle design wasn't my design. It was for our January family vacation. The black and white castle design in an old design that I retired when it became too time consuming AND got deleted when my computer got dropped and my harddrive crashed. I'm sorry. Let me know if there's something else you'd like. :)

Oh, darn... Just trying to find something simple to say surprise your going to Disney World for the girls.

Just wanted to let you know I appreciate your post on my thread. I replied, but wasn't sure if you were going to see it. I hope you have a great week! :goodvibes

milliepie said:
Glad to meet you! Welcome Back. Thanks so much for stopping by. I took a peek at your DISigns and I Love them all! If you ever need anything let me know! ~Millie

Since it's a little ways from MNSSHP I thought I'd give you some options before I do all the names. I've titled them. :D Let me know which one you like, if any.

Each effect I added kept the effects of the design before. I can go back and take off any effects and make any part just a flat design again.

Orange background, plain words:

Added Ears to zeros in 2010:

Added glow and contouring to words:

Added black line border:

Added candy corn border:

Let me know which one you like, and I'll make all of your bag designs. :goodvibes

The one with the black border is perfect! I love the glowing words and the ears and everything!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Awesome stuff here!
Could I please have the kneeling Tinkerbell with the name Lori
and the Lime green Do you DIS with Bdawg

Thank you!

Hi! :)

I said that I wasnt going to ask for any more disigns but I cant help myself... :rotfl:

Could you please do the Tigger laying on top of the name w/ the butterfly?

The name is "Chappel"

Ever forget you have something and find it later? :rotfl: When I went to upload your DISigns for you, I came across these mouse ears that match the Space Mountain design. A while back a woman wanted them for pocket designs on the front of her shirts and then to put the "survived" design on the backs. Thought I'd post them here for you in case you want them :wizard: Each has a different effect...

Thank you. They are perfect and I will use the mickey heads. I love the colors you have used.

Okay, is there any way possible that I could get the following?

Tinkerbell Ears w/ CAMERON 2010
Tinkerbell with name on top design

Crush fill in with w/ COURTNEY
could you do a Peter Pan w/ Tink fill in w/ COURTNEY

Also, do you have anything Goofy(like the ears, or fill in possibly) w/ KAYLAN

Thanks for all you help with the backpacks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter