Everyday Theme Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

123SA, I received your groups today. They look great. Did it feel wierd to mail in an envelope rather than a box?:rotfl: Thank you for the Frontierland set. I will definitely use that!!!!:goodvibes

Yes it did! I still feel like I missed something. IF I owe you anything, please let me know.

Done with my groups here - I'll photograph, bag, tag & prepare them to send out between tonight & tomorrow morning. Hooray!

Mazda's box arrived today. Everything looks wonderful!!! I've updated the slideshow with her pieces.

Also, thank you for the chipboard book. That star shape is perfect for making a little book of DS's drama performances!

Okay, everyone, we are 5 days out to the mail by date!

I know!:scared1: How does this happen? Argh:headache:...

Ok...I am going to the shore this weekend and it is supposed to rain...I am bringing my stuff...I hope to get almost all done by Sunday...I will get it all in the mail before Wednesday...

Gald everything got there safely, and that you like the book! Someone gave me one (OK, Its still sitting with a pile of pics :blush: )and I saw some on sale so I bought a few for various people.

I am posting on my Blackberry! So cool! :)

Anyway, I have 2 of my 3 groups done and I really love them...I have 1 more to do tonight. I hope to mail tomorrow...one of my groups is outside of my comfort zone...I hope you like it!!

Group B1: Family - Family...the word is chipboard...
ry%3D400

Group L: Girls - Sweet...I've added a bit of stiching to the pieces and the pink gingham is fabric... :) The words are chipboard.
ry%3D400

My Group F: Family Time - Movies is almost done... :) I'll post a picture when it is finished...

So - I had the package all ready and printed the mailing label and put it in my car to drop off on the way to the airport for my business trip Sunday (the regional PO used to have boxes that fit the box). And now they don't. So the package is in my car in philly airport and will not get out until Friday. Priority mail should have to you on time but the mail out will be a few days late. Sorry!

Gone postal! I have D/C if you need it.
NEE, I'll let you know when it arrives!

So - I had the package all ready and printed the mailing label and put it in my car to drop off on the way to the airport for my business trip Sunday (the regional PO used to have boxes that fit the box). And now they don't. So the package is in my car in philly airport and will not get out until Friday. Priority mail should have to you on time but the mail out will be a few days late. Sorry!

Oh well, these things happen!!! Mailing on Friday will get it here in time so no worries! Thanks for trying anyway!!!!!:goodvibes

Well, I of course will be pushing the due date. I'm so sorry, I'm behind on everything. I will mail Friday, so it should still get to you in time. I really hate being last minute, lately I just have to much going on.

:love: What you made Mickster.

Forgot to post that I went postal last night. I'm hoping I did it right and the USPS will update you on the location of the package. At least I think that is what I did when I gave them your email address. If you end up with lots of offers for stamps and supplies...:rolleyes1...I know nuttin'.

I bagged everything last night, and will drop at the post office tomorrow morning! Whoo hoo! :banana:

I am posting on my Blackberry! So cool! :)
OK Mickster, how did you do it?! I have been trying for a couple weeks to get it to work on mine! I have the Curve...do I just need to download something?? popcorn::

Postal! :banana:

Here is my last group F: Family Time - Movies...again with the fabric...this time it is a batik... :)
ry%3D400

Anyway, I just treated it like a webpage (which it is...I know...) and went through each page...took forever, but it was pretty cool! I have the Tour (just put my Mickey skin on my phone...), so I don't know if the Curve has different functionality...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter