Event Swap ?

TPCShauna

<font color=green> Most Cheerful Creativear<br><fo
This would cover Candlelight Processional, MVMCP, MNSSHP, Flower & Garden Festival, and Food & Wine Festival.

When would y'all like this to be? Summer is looking mighty busy around here. We can try for end of Sept. with a due date near beginning of November? Or, if y'all want it earlier, I'm good with that also.

At this point, I'm thinking separate groups for each event because I will likely never need anything for MNSSHP or F&G Fest. and I'm sure others are the same. Tell me if you think that is a bad idea though.

Please give me your input! TIA!!!

I think a group for each of the events would be better because each of us only do some of them. It doesn't matter to me if it is in the summer or later. The summer is normally not as busy for me but this I will use enough of to make time for it whenever I need to.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter