EVENT Swap: COMPLETE

:guilty: <<< the name of that icon is called guilty, and yep that'd be me! lol

First swap .. first mess up ... sorry!

I don't know all the names/persons yet and got mixed up .. the second swap hostess sent me her info and I thought it was the first swap hostess (123SA) .. so yep it was me!

I will tell you that this helped get who was who straight tho!

Again sorry bout that ..

Also, THANK YOU for all the kind words regarding the loss of my mother! I appreciate these so much and it's very very kind of you!

She had a great memorial service .. we had friends there that knew her prior to being bed ridden .. shared stores (she was a trickster) .. had friends from church long ago .. friends from church, that didn't know her this way .. then nursing home friends .. it was really pretty cool ..

My sisters are all high society and snooty, so we don't get on good after years of control, I cut ties .. so I had been stressing over it as my father is oblivious to it all lol .. anyways .. this past weekend went better than I thought it could, but again thank you each one who said kind words =]

My box came today. Haven't looked through it too much. I have got to do something about my swap stuff. It's overflowing everywhere!

Thanks everyone!

My box came yesterday. Loved everything! I can't wait to sit down with dd and dh and show them everything later today. I appreciate everyones hard work and talent... such creative items! Thank you for hostessing such a great swap!

My things were waiting for me when I got home. I still need to coordinate with Schelinski to give her her stuff. Lots of great stuff in there! Thansk again Susan for hosting!

Good News: I received the last package.

Bad News: Not sure when I will be able to mail. DS4 is sick, and I must get to the supermarket as we are expecting 2 more feet of snow on top of the 30 inches I already have. I don't think he can handle the supermarket and post office tomorrow. Storm is supposed to last through Wed. I'll be shoveling on Thursday, so I hope to get to the post office on Friday. I am so sorry for the delay.

Good News: I received the last package.

Bad News: Not sure when I will be able to mail. DS4 is sick, and I must get to the supermarket as we are expecting 2 more feet of snow on top of the 30 inches I already have. I don't think he can handle the supermarket and post office tomorrow. Storm is supposed to last through Wed. I'll be shoveling on Thursday, so I hope to get to the post office on Friday. I am so sorry for the delay.

It is better for me if you wait till Friday to mail- I will be gone the last half of the week for the funeral. Everyone understands that things happen just keep us posted.

Rebecca

No worries Susan. Don't even worry about it if you can not get to the po till next week. You got your little ds4 to take care of and with all that snow it is not safe to worry about some boxes. Hope your little one feels better. There is something going around. Last week my ds3 had a stomach virus. Yesterday we went back to the dr and he has a very painful and rare ear infection plus a little pink eye brewing. Dr said it stems from last week with the nasty cough he had plus the stomach virus. Hey at least we dont have all that snow like you. Stay safe.

Thanks Shawn. Hope your little one feels better soon.

Today I have to figure out how to push snow off of my roof...let's see, drop kids off st school, food shop with a sick little one(nightmare), hope the painters see that my door is open and let themselves in to start painting 'cause the rooms are clean and ready and I am not sure how long I'll be able to keep them that way, figure out how to get the snow off the roof and then clean it up all before the snow starts .... UGGHH. Seriously, I need DH to come home for this. Think the military has snow emergency passes?:rotfl2:

Thanks Shawn. Hope your little one feels better soon.

Today I have to figure out how to push snow off of my roof...let's see, drop kids off st school, food shop with a sick little one(nightmare), hope the painters see that my door is open and let themselves in to start painting 'cause the rooms are clean and ready and I am not sure how long I'll be able to keep them that way, figure out how to get the snow off the roof and then clean it up all before the snow starts .... UGGHH. Seriously, I need DH to come home for this. Think the military has snow emergency passes?:rotfl2:

Good Luck with that Susan- as my dad and DH are both retired military I know how you feel. MY dad was away for almost every hurricane when I was little-

Hawaii's in about 1980- on a ship in Alaska
NY in 1982ish- home
Gloria in CT in 1986ish- on duty- only 1 duty day per year and this was his
Andrew in Miami- in CT taking care of some things

I know it can be problematic- I pray you have some people that can help out as you need.

Rebecca

Susan it sounds like you need an extra hand. If I lived near you i would not mind helping you out. Heck we may even have a small snow ball fight:rotfl: Be safe okay. Hope your ds4 starts feeling better.Poor guy. Oh and the "sicky bugs" stay away from the rest of you.

Oh Susan, that just sucks! I don't mind the snow here because my DH does all the shoveling. I can't imagine having to do it myself! Be careful.

:cheer2: I feel like superwoman!!!!!!!!! Grocery shopped and the roof is shoveled!! Not completely clear, but mostly.

Susan, I hope your little one feels better soon. Don't worry about mailing until its safe and lil bit feels better. Keep warm!

:confused3 How did you get on your roof??

THe bathroom and mud room are an addition - - I only needed to do that roof. I leaned out 4 different windows with a push broom and plastic shovel and just pushed and shoveled. It was wet and heavy and seriously hard work -- like heart pumping hard work. THen I stood on a ladder on my steps outside and reached up with a shovel to get most of the rest - -I couldn't reach a few spots. A lot of it came down on me! THen I had to shovel it all away. It is snowing now and we have 3 inches already. It is supposed to snow for around 24 hrs I think. THe kids cleared off that table from the photos I posted - -we'll use that as a place to measure again.

School has already been canceled. I expect it will be on Thursday too. Fri and Mon are days off, so we have an a looong break!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter