EVENT Swap: COMPLETE

I didn't get to the mail this weekend, sadly I had to finish up details for my mothers funeral.

I am at college til 9:30 pm today, wait 9:00 pm (yikes, it's long enuff, don't need to add 30 min lol) and I will mail tomorrow with DC!

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

I didn't get to the mail this weekend, sadly I had to finish up details for my mothers funeral.

I do not know how I missed this. I am soooo sorry to hear of your loss. Please know we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Sorry - -photobucket changed since the last time I posted a slideshow. I think it is right now. I am working on my old destop and the slowness is driving me batty.

JohnsonsLoveDisney package is here and calanniebu. Just one more to arrive.

Lots of really fabulous and original pieces. I am sure you all will be quite happy with your pieces.

Thanks to all for the goodies you sent.

Sorry - -photobucket changed since the last time I posted a slideshow. I think it is right now. I am working on my old destop and the slowness is driving me batty.

JohnsonsLoveDisney package is here and calanniebu. Just one more to arrive.

Lots of really fabulous and original pieces. I am sure you all will be quite happy with your pieces.

Thanks to all for the goodies you sent.

You are quite welcome! Thanks for hosting!!!

I have more photos to add and will let you know when I do so. It is really hard to look at som many wonderful pieces and know that I am not getting them all:sad2:

I have more photos to add and will let you know when I do so. It is really hard to look at som many wonderful pieces and know that I am not getting them all:sad2:

I like to torture myself by looking at the slideshow. I'm kicking myself for not joining at all, but I really should have joined every group! Great work everyone.

I totally agree with MM2000. I love so much of the Christmas stuff. I did not join any because I really dont think we will ever be down there for Christmas. But the stuff is sooooo nice.

I should have all the packages by Tuesday. I hope to have these in the mail on Thurs or Fri. I'll keep youposted.

Gorgeous work, everyone! I wasn't part of this swap...rats!...but will be in the future. Ditto on everything Jennifer said!

Hope, what did you use for your bells for the Jingle Jungle Parade? They look great! I'm getting ready to scrap our Polar Express train trip from last December and have been wondering how best to incorporate bells as a central element. Yours would be perfect!

Thanks,
Pam

Update:

We had a slight snag -- a package went to the wrong hostess. It is being forwarded to me and I expect to have it by Friday. Everything is sorted and I should be able to mail same day as long as the mailman gets here in the morning as usual. The groups effected are 2 and N.

I have some boxes ready to go and will get to the post office today.

I have nightmares about that.

When I couldn't control myself and would have very many swaps going at one time, it certainly could have happened easily.

I'm surprised I haven't done it yet:rotfl2:

Mailed today:
AWM
JLD
DisneyIsTerrific
mycutiepatooties
calanniebu and schelinksi
hopemax

Please let me know when you get it!

Is there a hanging head in shame smilie? I need it. THe slideshow is not up-to-date. I will get to it, but not soon. So sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter