Event-only registration link

NancyIL

DIS Veteran
The event-only registration was posted late last night. It's posted on the theme park board as well as the DIS home page, but here's the link for those who are looking for it here:

---

Please help! I can't get my event only registration to go through. I get an error message.

67.gif

<font size="5"><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction=right "align="middle" behavior="alternate">The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers is Tiggers are Wonderful Things</marquee></font></font></font>

Tiggeroo.....this helped me use the hotel pkg. when I was getting error messages....make sure you put something in each and every box....even if it's just an "x" (if it's something you don't want to include or don't have/use). If that doesn't work, try e-mailing Linda or using the e-mail address on the hotel pkg. form.

Hope this helps. :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I had a problem registering first thing this morning too. Was receiving an error message. I started from scratch again and noticed in the second address field there is a - I must have deleted this character, because my registration went through without an error.

Have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter