Evening entry

Cooljoe

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if there is a cheap ticket price after a certain time of day/night. We get in for our trip at around 3 pm so after checking in, having dinner and stuff thought maybe we could sneak in to DL for the eve, but don't wanna waste a day off our hopper pass. Is there any low rates for entering for just an evening of something along that lines???

Nope...not any more. Full rate all day to get in. Rather than blow a day on you ticket you could go explore DTD, the Grand Californian, and the Disneyland Hotel...I know, not as exciting as the park but won't be a waste of the rest of the day or a day on your ticket.

Can you afford to add one more day to your park hopper passes? If you have a few days already, adding one more day is even less than what you'd expect to pay for a "twilight ticket" - which aren't available for DLR.

If you bought your tickets online from the DL website, call their customer service number and ask to add an additional day. Their site says they don't do this but in most cases they always do. I've been successful a few times before.

hth!

:)

If the are having a party, like the Haloween party, you can buy that and get into the park at 3.

Definitely check the prices for adding a day to your PH. For us it was only $5 each to go from 5 days to 6 days. I think it was similar to go from 4 days to 5 days.

While we are discussing tickets - how come I can't seem to order the five-day Park Hopper passes for our February 23rd through 28th trip? All of their current offerings expire on December 31st. I am sure glad I caught that before I ordered!
I really wanted to book our room/ticket package through the DL site, but I am booking my own Good Neighbor Hotel package and saving about $399.67, based on the current advertised admission prices!
I've made reservations at the BW+ Park Place Inn, and our plane tickets have us arriving in SNA (from ACT) - just what I wanted, one tiny airport to one much smaller than LAX.

Now, if I could just the the park tickets paid for and in my hands.........

While we are discussing tickets - how come I can't seem to order the five-day Park Hopper passes for our February 23rd through 28th trip? All of their current offerings expire on December 31st. I am sure glad I caught that before I ordered!

If you go back to the site you'll notice they are good through December 31, 2012.

If you go back to the site you'll notice they are good through December 31, 2012.
How embarassing, and true!
I hope that change was recent. I had already spoken to a Disneyland rep about three months ago when I first started making our plans and reservations. She said that they usually make changes later in the year. Maybe she was just being polite to the crazy guy on the other end of the line.:rolleyes1

How embarassing, Android true!
I hope that change was recent. I had already spoken to a Disneyland rep about three months ago when I first started making our plans and reservations. She said that they usually make changes later in the year. Maybe she was just being polite to the crazy guy on the other end of the line.:rolleyes1

I'd like to make you feel better and say it's been recent, but they started selling 2012 tickets in mid-June. :rolleyes1

I'd like to make you feel better and say it's been recent, but they started selling 2012 tickets in mid-June. :rolleyes1

OK, so the crazy dude from Texas has ordered a pair of five-day park hoppers direct from the Disneyland website just this evening.

Although I might have been able to save a few (maybe 2?) dollars by purchasing them through where our hotel reservations are (BWPPI) I would rather have it on record that I booked something through a Disney website in order to keep them aware of the fact that I like to hand over my hard earned FRN's to the mouse when approved by the wife.

Funny thing is, my wife just got off of the phone with her SIL and her (the SIL) plan is to move to Orlando (to be with her Mother) when my BIL retires next year. Her goal in life - you guessed it, to be a WDW cast member. She said that we could visit any time. My wife was rolling her eyes at that, while laughing silently. I am the kid who never grew up and truly loves WDW and DL. Our family was was very destitute, and a vacation was a visit to the closest lake for a day of swimming, or a weekend in the back of a pickup or station wagon while hunting (to fill the freezer). I truly appreciate the skills I earned while serving our country - they have allowed me to raise my family differently! I first visited WDW when the magic kingdom was the only attraction. It was during my first liberty call while in boot camp in Orlando (Company 173, 1980). You can only imagine the wide-eyed wonder of a 17 year old on his first visit to a theme park! I was honorably discharged in 1986 and since then was able to take our son on his first trip to WDW at an early age (18 months), and then every other year since then. We last visited DL in 1993, so CA will be new to the wife and I. Oh yeah, our son is in college and really wanted to go. I explained to him that he needs to focus on getting through college to learn to earn his own Disney adventures. He will sulk while feeding the cattle and taking care of the dogs, but I am sure that he will be learning a valuable lesson!(?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter