Even Miracles Take a Little Time -A March 2017 PTR-

Planning Update
TOMORROW, TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!
tumblr_ni98doYlby1u6w3iwo1_250.gif

Sorry I haven't posted any pictures, but as you know things have been kinda crazy around here :tongue: Bags are packed, the van is loaded and we are ready to head off to the airport bright and early in the morning. Target had a lot of cute new Disney stuff out and as I was picking up some last minute things for the trip I couldn't help but pick up a little extra "magic" for the girls. "Tinkerbell" left DD1 and DD2 new pajamas (a Belle nightgown for DD1 and a Minnie one for DD2), new Minnie sunglasses, and some Minnie water bottles for the girls to take into the parks. They were super excited about the gifts. DD1 is so excited she can hardle handle it:jumping1:. DD2 really has no idea what is going on but she loves all the attention.

I will try and post while I am there, but no promises. Here's to hoping I get a little sleep tonight! TTFN!
Safe travels and enjoy :goodvibes

OMG! You are either on your way, or have actually arrive in Walt Disney World! I hope you guys have a great, happy, wonderful and safe trip. Can't wait to see all about it!

I can't believe I missed the send off! I hope the trip was Magical!

Tinkerbell" left DD1 and DD2 new pajamas (a Belle nightgown for DD1 and a Minnie one for DD2), new Minnie sunglasses, and some Minnie water bottles for the girls to take into the parks.
I need to do this for my boys!

Thanks everyone for the sweet wishes for our trip! It was wonderful and magical in every way! If my life wasn't so crazy with moving and everythign else right now, I would totally do a trip report, but I just don't have the time to do one :worried:. The magic was real and I think my 5yr old had one of the best times of her life. She is just at that perfect age where she is young enough to believe everythig is real and big enough to ride all the rides. DD2 also enjoyed it; she was not a fan of the cartoon characters (Mickey, Sophia, etc.) but really loved all the princesses! We also discovered our new favorite place to eat, Ohana! It was a unanimous decision that Ohana was some of the best food we had while at Disney and we all wanted to eat there again.

So I didn't really have time to get into a sad Disney funk after we left because I haven't had time to even sit down and gather my thoughts, but we weren't planning on doing anything Disney again until sometime in 2021 and we were thinking a cruise witht he possibility of doing the MK before we left port. Well, my grandmother announced yesterday that she wanted to take us all on a Disney cruise within the next year or sopixiedust:! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing beats a vacation that we don't have to pay for, not to mention a Disney cruise!!! We are all super excited about it! Now I can get to planning our cruise :cheer2:. I will post a link to my new pre-trip report once I start one.

Thanks for following me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter