Eurovision Song Contest

I think Norway will win.

Me and DD are watching and munching jaffa cakes.

Not enough weirdness this year, well apart from that Smurf glitter dancer! ha ha ha :lmao:

Go JADE!

Sarah X

I'm struggling to hear when one song ends and another starts :rotfl: they all sound alike, with the same beat and women singers screaming :scared1:

I've voted for Germany but I think Iceland will win it! Robert wants the Ukraine to win... My future MIL just texted to say Robert's Dad only paid any attention when Dita Von Tesse came on the screen! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Woohooo 5th place!!! Best in a long time!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I thought Sweden and Greece would have done better:confused3

I didn't watch it all but I did enjoy Graham Norton. Terry used to be good but he became quite bitter towards the end so it was time to change.

I didn't like the Norwegian song but it did feel to be a more balanced voting system this year.

P.S. Why didn't the UK have to qualify when we've done so badly recently?

P.S. Why didn't the UK have to qualify when we've done so badly recently?

We contribute to the cost of running the competition and in return we get automatic entry to the final.

We contribute to the cost of running the competition and in return we get automatic entry to the final.

What a waste of money - that's like saying we know we are rubbish at this but we will pay for some of it to make sure that we get in!

I was impressed this year that we actually managed to get points! I remember sitting there last year watching it and cringing as we just got lower and lower down the table! :rotfl:

Yep, the UK contributes a lot to the EBU as do France, Germany and Spain so us 'big 4' all get entered automatically. I think Italy would aswell but they've chosen not to enter for quite a number of years now.
I'm a big Eurovision fan and never miss it, regardless of any politics or bitterness I think it's always a fun watch :goodvibes Pleased we did well this year, down in no small part to the revised voting system methinks! I'm surprised Hungary didn't qualify but Romania did (the woman in the blue dress to the right of the stage was shocking but hilarious, bending the rules much?! :rotfl2:) Dima Bilan's lipsynching was so bad, guess the 'spectacle' made up for it though! Doesn't he so obviously think he's God's gift?! :rotfl: The guy from Norway looked soo overwhelmed bless him, roll on Oslo 2010 :)

Romania totally cheated with what they did!!! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter