We are grandparents planning a big family trip in the spring for 10. Half have never been, and half went once about 20 years ago. We have been thinking and saving for several years, waiting for kids to meet height limits and everyone to be available at the same time. There will be 3 families (so 3 rooms) and the Poly has been the dream forever. I started researching last summer (can’t believe how different things are since the last trip-Yikes!) and decided to take the advice to use a travel agent for the best deals. Signed up with a local agent in time for the 180 day ADR’s. I was shocked however that the deals she could get were the same I could get on Disney’s website. Sorry for my ignorance but having seen people talk about TA’s getting 20-30+% off rack rate, I wrongly assumed they all could. She assured me that she would add any discounts that came out as they happened. Well now the spring discounts are out and none applied to our dates/rooms. So we are booked at full rack rate with what appears to be no hope of getting better. In researching more and learning that not all TA's are treated equally by Disney, I decided to ask for a quote from another TA. They could essentially get us the same package with enough discount to basically pay for the DDP for all of us (like getting free dining for 10 at a time there is none). My dilemma now is wondering if it is ethical to switch? The original TA is quite nice and did make us some ADR’s at 180 days. If it is common practice, how do you switch and what happens to your original rooms, ADR’s, tickets etc. I feel horrible, and like an idiot about this but time is running out and money frankly, is of the essence. Sorry this is so long, I appreciate all feedback and anyone’s experience with this.