Escape flower question

Promomx2

DIS Veteran
If the bride brings her own flowers, do you get a credit on the escape for something else?

I would just have Disney floral create the bouquet you want. They do a great job. It's included so you might as well. :)

Lynn,
I am in love with your flowers!! Sorry to hijack the thread. But I am going to ask my planner to make my flowers like yours!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. DD hasn't decided yet whether it's going to be a WDW or home wedding, so I'm trying to get all the info for her. Lynn, can I ask was your flowers one of the escape or was it an extra fee for it?

Lynn,
I am in love with your flowers!! Sorry to hijack the thread. But I am going to ask my planner to make my flowers like yours!! :thumbsup2

Do you need a pic? If you need me to send you one I can... oooh you can steal one from my TR if you want!! Glad you love them! Disney floral does an amazing job:goodvibes

Thanks for the info. DD hasn't decided yet whether it's going to be a WDW or home wedding, so I'm trying to get all the info for her. Lynn, can I ask was your flowers one of the escape or was it an extra fee for it?

AWW well I'm sure no matter where she has the wedding it will be gorgeous!

I paid nothing extra! I just sent a picture of what I wanted and they said it was ok!

Good Luck!

Do you need a pic? If you need me to send you one I can... oooh you can steal one from my TR if you want!! Glad you love them! Disney floral does an amazing job:goodvibes

AWW well I'm sure no matter where she has the wedding it will be gorgeous!

I paid nothing extra! I just sent a picture of what I wanted and they said it was ok!

Good Luck!

Oh I think I will steal a picture to and have mine like yours, I would have thought that they would have charged you more so its great to know it was included.

Oh I think I will steal a picture to and have mine like yours, I would have thought that they would have charged you more so its great to know it was included.

I thought I would be charged more too but I wasn't. I think I had 3 dozen roses too in my bouquet.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter