Error message trying to purchase tix

Splash2013

Earning My Ears
Anyone having trouble buying online? Trying to buy a gold AP and it let's me fill everything out but when I click pay it pops up with the word "error" in red with zero explanation. Hold time on the phone is 2 hours....

I had this happen once last year so I went through the Aquatica site and the Aquatica site worked. I'm not sure why but it's worth a shot.

I renewed 2 silver annual passes and 1 gold pass yesterday that were about to expire. However, an hour after I renewed I got one of those promotion emails for annual passes and tickets. Just to see how much I saved by renewing, I mock purchased the same 3 passes as if I were a new customer. I was pretty upset when I saw that purchasing new passes was $31 less than renewing my passes.

I called twice to get my renewal purchase cancelled because why should I renew for more money than I could buy new passes? However, both times when I finally got through after an hour on hold I was told to wait on hold while they spoke with someone else (presumably a supervisor) but then they disconnected me both times. I am now trying to get that renewal cancelled with an email to support. Hopefully that works. I'd hate to have to do a chargeback on my credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter