Eprize Contest Disqualifications?

Sour grapes.

If the original post was correct, the OPer didn't realize he was breaking the rules until after he won the prize.

If he knew he would be disqualified for entering twice a day and lose his prize, why would he do it?

Sour grapes.

If the original post was correct, the OPer didn't realize he was breaking the rules until after he won the prize.

If he knew he would be disqualified for entering twice a day and lose his prize, why would he do it?
Yes, the OP did know they were breaking the rules. The OP has two first names, the OP is not two people. One human being equals one play per day. Simple.

Just not sure why the OP would admit to breaking the rules. Then tell us they were nervous about it. If you're going to break a rule, have the nerve to take the punishments with the rewards.

I guess if the OP had a split personality and didn't realize that each personality was playing, I would give the OP a pass.

(And by the way, how can a person legally have two first names? One is, in reality, first. The other is second. Unless this person has two legal identities. Is that available to everyone?)

Eprizr is a huge organization that have spent lots of $$$ to make sure the rules are met. That is why they have so many top companies using them. From what i have heard there is a good chance they will find out and in some cases will prevent you from winning other contests run by eprize. Even the emails you use need to be registered by the person you are playing for. That is I cannot use my gmail account to play for my husband. I have to use his email account.

Sorry about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter