Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Okay since you asked so nicely.

Club Cool: I am thinking of cutting a larger cup(red base with white area for writing), is everyone okay with that?

Spaceship Earth: Which title would you all prefer, "Our Future" or "Journey Through Time"?

Nothing is glued down so I can adjust if needed.

Great layouts! Man, you are too quick! Like either title, but if I had to pick it would be "Journey Through Time".
I just finished my prototype of the last AK page last night. Guess I better pick up the pace!

Okay since you asked so nicely.

Club Cool: I am thinking of cutting a larger cup(red base with white area for writing), is everyone okay with that?

Spaceship Earth: Which title would you all prefer, "Our Future" or "Journey Through Time"?

Nothing is glued down so I can adjust if needed.

Love them both, you overachiever!

I've got your addy, Annie, no worries. Have a good visit with your parents. So glad to have you back :hug:

love all the sketch ideas!

Danielle - great minds think alike - I picked your first sketch for my Italy Holiday sketch!

wow Cassey you were quick!

I did have to buy some embellishments for both of my sets, but no paper :thumbsup2

will get my prototypes posted later today!

Jen do you need my info??? got yours!

Wow, you have pages done already?? You are awesome. They look great. I can use either title, so you pick the one that is easiest for you to cut and make fit to the page.

Nan, my kids don't really talk much even when I don't talk. :rotfl2: We had a great time too. It was such a wonderful weekend, even with the little bit of rain. We weren't home over the weekend, but unfortunately I let it get away from last week while I was doing the stuff outside. It is just dusting, vacuuming and putting stuff away so Mom doesn't knock stuff over. Her eyesight is worse and her balance is so gone. The brain damage has caused so much deterioration as the years go on. So sad to see her turn into toddler. :worried:

Nope, not awesome just good time management.;) After next weekend, it going to get crazy around here with prom, my parents visiting, graduations(none of my own) and parties, not to mention end of school activities and studying. Before I know it, May and June will be gone!

Looking at past swaps, does everyone prefer the non interactive pages? I love the tags and flip up mats but if they are too hard to use with page protectors, I'll nix those sketches now.

ETA: Which website/blogs have the dimensions already done for you? I know I used to use one, but my favorites were wiped out and I can't remember which one it was.

Looking at past swaps, does everyone prefer the non interactive pages? I love the tags and flip up mats but if they are too hard to use with page protectors, I'll nix those sketches now.

ETA: Which website/blogs have the dimensions already done for you? I know I used to use one, but my favorites were wiped out and I can't remember which one it was.

Scrapbook Generation used to give the dimensions, but they have gone to a commercial site.:sad2: I "search" scrapbook sketches and have found some that give the dimensions, but most do not.

This has dimensions. But the rest on the website don't. :(
6a00d8342d833253ef014e8beec17b970d-450wi

This is for The Land

These will be my other two:

Can't guarantee I will follow the exact specs on this one....you know how my mind likes to wander.

Question for you all. I am struggling with a title for the entrance pages(really don't want to use Epcot), would you all be okay with this quote in place of a title? Thinking of making it on a hexagon shape and making the journal box to match.

Epcot
To all who come to this place
of Joy, Hope, and Friendship
Welcome
Epcot is inspired by Walt Disney’s
creative vision. Here human achievements
are celebrated through imagination, wonders
of enterprise, and concepts of a future that
promises new and exciting benefits for all.

May EPCOT Center entertain, inform and inspire
and above all, may it instill a new sense of belief
and pride in man’s ability to shape a world
that offers hope to people everywhere.
E. Cardon Walker

more great sketches!

Annie, I use page protectors so having the flip stuff probably wouldn't work for me....but do what the majority says!

Danielle - I keep finding sketches w/out the measurements too, so I just try to figure it out and see what looks close to the sketch!

Cassey - not getting the entrance LO but love your idea!

I'm not playing, just lurking ;) Love the layouts Cassey! I just downloaded several of the sketches. Looks like this is going to be an awesome swap!

Question for you all. I am struggling with a title for the entrance pages(really don't want to use Epcot), would you all be okay with this quote in place of a title? Thinking of making it on a hexagon shape and making the journal box to match.

Epcot
To all who come to this place
of Joy, Hope, and Friendship
Welcome
Epcot is inspired by Walt Disney’s
creative vision. Here human achievements
are celebrated through imagination, wonders
of enterprise, and concepts of a future that
promises new and exciting benefits for all.

May EPCOT Center entertain, inform and inspire
and above all, may it instill a new sense of belief
and pride in man’s ability to shape a world
that offers hope to people everywhere.
E. Cardon Walker

Love that idea.

:faint: got everything cut! titles are done! just need to assemble :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter