Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Okay just to make sure I have my numbers correct we are making 10 sets for each group?

Yes. 10 sets of 4 pages for the countries, 10 sets of 2 pages of 2 topics for the non-countries, and 10 sets of 2 pages holiday countries. Wow, that sounds like a lot, doesn't it?

OH I know.... but you know how my blonde and math skills some times don't play nice together! :lmao:

The numbers sound huge...but really when you do that 4 page LO..since 3 pages are "loose" it really goes by fast.... (not that I would want to do that in every spot of a swap....but it is nice to do it on the areas that have such great interest)....

found some new sketches! and have plenty of Christmas paper to use up! so don't think I have to buy anything for this ::yes::

even found Merry Christmas in each language on the Phrases cart :thumbsup2

Okay, since I had most of my sketches picked and papers pulled for possible groups, I am off to make a list of what I need and what I need to buy/order.

Thanks Jennifer, you did a fantastic job with this!

found some new sketches! and have plenty of Christmas paper to use up! so don't think I have to buy anything for this ::yes::

Plenty of Christmas paper here too, I like the Merry Christmas in the different languages!

I was thinking about doing an additional LO anyways!

Okay then, twist my arm :)

OH I know.... but you know how my blonde and math skills some times don't play nice together! :lmao:

The numbers sound huge...but really when you do that 4 page LO..since 3 pages are "loose" it really goes by fast.... (not that I would want to do that in every spot of a swap....but it is nice to do it on the areas that have such great interest)....

I just keep thinking of the final product and pushing through!

Cool!

Okay, since I had most of my sketches picked and papers pulled for possible groups, I am off to make a list of what I need and what I need to buy/order.

Thanks Jennifer, you did a fantastic job with this!

Aw, thanks...I really wanted to give everyone their "first" choices, but it gets hard when so many aren't around to ask.

Yes Jen I'll do the Circle of life like that we are one step closer to have a full set!

Thanks, Sandy!

Everything looks good for mine. Thanks so much.

Thank you for joining!!

I'm hoping to pull my sketches off pinterset that I tagged, pull some paper I have for Morocco already and get the name and see if it can be ordered...and then see what Bazzill paper will match with it...

then I'll move on to my other pages.. I hope to be purchasing my products soon and during sales!!!!! I need sales!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter