epcot - rose and crown?

2minny

DIS Veteran
Is this a table service restaurant? I've heard about counter service fish/chips...do you know where that is found?

Rose and Crown is a table service restaurant. We had a wonderful meal there after the Candlelight Processional this past December. We lingered a few minutes after desert and our server took us to a special viewing area just for restaurant patrons and we were treated to an awesome view of Illuminations

The location has several options. You can have table service inside the restaurant. There is also a pub with tables and some of the menu items offered, attached on the right hand side. There is also a fish and chips booth with service from the outside
My DH and I looked forward to the fish and chips. We were very disappointed. The breading was soggy and chewy. We expected a crispy breading - not so. Also the chips were not the English chips - just plain old fries.

If you like beer, they had a wonderful sampler. We also saw a cheese and fruit plate we wish we had tried.

The atmosphere is worth the trip.

I hope this helps.

great, thanks for the details, that helps! The sit down restuarants sound much better than the counter style, we may have to break down and make priority seating ressies.

Minny we love R&C. I had the same experience with the fish & chips, but the pie sampler...yummmmy:earsboy:

Originally posted by Micca
Minny we love R&C. I had the same experience with the fish & chips, but the pie sampler...yummmmy:earsboy:

I loved the fish and chips, btw. But, what is the pie sampler?

we also love the fruit and cheese plate.

They are a selection of 3 savory pies (kinda like pot pies)--one is chicken & leek, another mushroom, and I can't remember the third one, but they were absolutely delicious. The rest of my family always get prime rib at R&C which they like a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter