Epcot plans for 10/8

jthornton94

Mouseketeer
I know there are a lot of changes coming in the next few weeks. Can someone tell me if this plan sounds reasonable?

We are staying at CBR, so we have access to the Skyliner. Epcot is set to open at 10, so for us 9:30 since we are on property. That means 5e Skyliner and Guest relations will open at 8:30. The Virtual queue for Remi and the options for making reservations through Genie+(assuming it is available) will be at 7am. So up at 6:45, try for Remi, then try for ride reservations. Head to Skyliner and be in line about 7:45. Get to Epcot, head straight to Guest relations to activate our military tickets, then look for the line for those staying on property for early admission. Right?

Sounds like you've got it nailed down pretty good to me. Double-check your Skyliner and Guest Relations opening times. I know they open sooner for CBR guests. They wouldn't budge on opening time for us in June when trying to go from DHS to Epcot. It was park opening and that was it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter