Epcot Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for posting more than one....just trying to catch up.

DSCF2197.jpg

DSCF2081.jpg

DSCF2099.jpg

and...
Flower and Garden
cindytop.jpg

day8china3.jpg

France
day8france.jpg

Mexico
day7mexico2.jpg

innoventions
day7inno4.jpg

China
day6china3.jpg

Butterfly garden
day7epcot5.jpg

SE
day7epcot-1.jpg

Japan
japan3.jpg

Reflections...
epcot5.jpg

I'm sure I have more!! But I'll stop for now:teeth: We're big Epcot fans

June, 2004 (Look!!! No people!)

june018_108sm.jpg

December, 2004:

epcot.jpg

I am having some picture posting issues today. Sorry that all of mine are seperate. Oh well, it gives this nice thread a bump ;) This was our first time going in May to the F&G fest. Sooo, so pretty!
epcot2.jpg

YAY! Epcot is my favorite park too. Here are a few I've posted on other threads. I'll see if I can dig up some new ones later today.

file.jpg

file.jpg

file.jpg

Those are some great shots!! Did you use a tripod? What kinda of camera do you use?
Thanks... The camera was a Nikon D70 with the 18-70mm "kit" lens. No tripod (I pride myself on using "alternative" means to steady a camera). I took the shot just at the exit of Epcot hand holding the ~1 second exposure with the camera resting on the handle of our stroller. I took the one with the lake reflection (also ~1 sec) while resting the camera on top of a brick section of the fencing along the lake and placing my hand under the lens to keep the camera from tiliting downward.

Gosh - I thought by the time I got back to this thread there would be tons of posts.

Jasmine and Alladin
file.jpg

From one of the 2006 Flower & Garden Festival exhibits
file.jpg

One of the miniature trains near Germany
file.jpg

OK, who's next? popcorn::

Figment and I being in love.
176736070_l.jpg

Having fun in the Mexico gift shop.
994887494_l.jpg

Placing a call in the UK.
l_cc1dc4349ac07b341584ed974dbb80a9.jpg

Soarin' by the Soarin' sign.
l_927da9a8cfb3bd00fdf640b9c2319fbe.jpg

I just now found this thread!
I've got a few here...

This one is my avatar, currently:

2yvj6zq.jpg

A shot of Spaceship Earth behind the trees:

2lthwyx.jpg

Thanks for sharing Epcot pix. We are leaving in less than 24 hours for Epcot and I will try to remember to come bak here and post our Epcot pix! Seeing all your pix is getting me excited about going! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter