Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

Ok...I guess I can go ahead and do the UK set since there are others trying to fill it out!!
So, I'll do groups
B. UK
D2. Mission Space
F2. E, icon
H2. M, O
L2. R, N
N2. A

Hope that helps the fill-in cause!! :thumbsup2

nan, I looked over everything again....don't want to overload myself this time, but can help fill out group Q letters

I will take C2 Illuminations. I've really been debating this swap all weekend since it's my first time. I'm excited and ready to jump in. I am willing to help with B if it needs to be filled.

ok, give me 5 minutes to update... the darn lights went out about 9:45am and came back on just a few....

please hold posting until I respond....

I will help fill in a couple of spots:
Group B: Canada
Group P - D and S
Group Q - U and O

I have you added to all 3... thank you so much for helping me fill in spots!

Please note on group B: make 8 sets....but you get all 11 countries

Nan--I'll help fill holes. Please add :

Group B--Mexico

E2--N
F2--I, G
G2--R
H2--R, O
I2--J
K2--Y
L2--G, A
M2--A
N2--W
O2--C

For Group B I'll only need 1 set of each mini kit back ;)

Cheryl ~ thank you so much for helping fill in the gaps!!!!

I did 2-3 of swaps last year so I don't think a lot of you know me, but I'd love to do Morocco in group B if you'll have me.

I had added you to group B: Welcome....

Ok...I guess I can go ahead and do the UK set since there are others trying to fill it out!!
So, I'll do groups
B. UK
D2. Mission Space
F2. E, icon
H2. M, O
L2. R, N
N2. A

Hope that helps the fill-in cause!! :thumbsup2

Thanks Erin!!! Gotcha in..

nan, I looked over everything again....don't want to overload myself this time, but can help fill out group Q letters

I totally understand!!!!! If you want group Q at all let me know..

I will take C2 Illuminations. I've really been debating this swap all weekend since it's my first time. I'm excited and ready to jump in. I am willing to help with B if it needs to be filled.

I have you in group C2! Welcome!!! Thanks for helping fill in open spots.

Ok, everything is caught up.. just a few open spaces to fill in...

Good Morning Nancy! Looks like we only need a few more spots filled to close this out!!:)

I can do some letters for F2: United Kingdom....I'll take D & N?

I can also fill in Group Q: E and Icon

And if it is needed, I would be willing to fill in more letters to get the World Showcase group P done....I would do the Icon and an O?

Good Morning Nancy! Looks like we only need a few more spots filled to close this out!!:)

I can do some letters for F2: United Kingdom....I'll take D & N?

I can also fill in Group Q: E and Icon

And if it is needed, I would be willing to fill in more letters to get the World Showcase group P done....I would do the Icon and an O?

I have you added in all 3 places...
I made special note in post 1 on the number to make.... it will also be in post 2....

Thank you, thank you everyone for filling in the 2" letters so my princess (MDD) can have a full set :yay: Y'all rock :worship::worship::worship:

Hi Nan! Wish I could play, but I'm trying to be "swap free" for the summer. You can keep me in mind if you need someone to angel a couple of groups.:)

Thank you Anne!!!

I will put you top of the list...
I have to be good after this swap.....

Got so drama going on w/ our soccer team.. I keep having to stop and grab emails.. some of these dad's are riled up... LOL I thought I was the only miffed after the last email... but 2 dad's are flinging emails like mad to everyone on the team... I won't respond because I am steaming.. DH will have to handle...but seems all the parents are on the same page...

Ok, we are officially closed..

Please verify your groups, PM me your info *unless I have swapped w/ you before, then I still have it*...

also, make note of the number to make... a few groups are different... (they are found in post #2).

Thank you everyone!! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!!

my groups are good!!

thanks for a great sign up...sorry I couldn't help out with more groups!!!

My groups all look correct...must double check on the number to make for each group and take note for myself--thank you for posting those numbers clearly, really helps a lot!!:thumbsup2

Off to do some work in the scrapbooking room this afternoon!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter