• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Cheese Tasting

gcarver17

Earning My Ears
I wanted to see if anyone had done the cheese tasting during food & wine. It's expensive but I also can see how it could be worth it. Any reviews & opinions would be helpful

Thanks

We did the cheese tasting back In 2015.

The cheeses were outstanding :love: and the wine pairings were decent but not remarkable. Portions were generous - we made a meal of it and had plenty to take away with us in the to-go box.

The presentation itself was very informative and I enjoyed it. However, it was just too long for most of the attendees. About halfway through the tasting, the presenters basically lost the crowd. People started talking among themselves and we could hardly hear the seminar. By the time it was over, we were reeeallly ready to go. That said, I thought it was worth it and would still consider doing it again in hopes of a more engaging presentation / attentive crowd.

Here’s a pic of the offerings:

Edited because I accidentally hit post too soon!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter