EPCOT Birthday help

mlggator22

Mouseketeer
We will be there in July for my daughter's 21st birthday. We are coming out with our family and her best friend. She loves Mexican food, so we were going to do her birthday meal there. We wanted to get her a birthday cake delivered to the restaurant, but just realized that we can't get a specialty cake at the Mexican restaurant.
So now we are trying to figure out what to do. I thought about doing a lunch at the Mexican restaurant and then maybe a later meal where we could have the cake delivered. But that seems like a lot of food (none of us are really big foodies).
I would love thoughts or ideas about how to make this work.
Also, does anyone know what the birthday cake is like at the Mexican restaurant?

Nice cake above. The only other thing I’ll add is that if you go into World Showcase via the Boardwalk/International Gateway, you can go to the Boardwalk Bakery prior to going to your restaurant choice. Call ahead to see what they can do for you.

Pre-COVID, you could get cupcakes at some of Epcot's quick service restaurants. I'm not sure which restaurants have cupcakes now, you would have to check the mobile order section of the app.

My ODD wanted to have her birthday dinner at Teppan Edo, which is one of the places that doesn't allow you to order one of those mickey cakes at the podium. We ordered one at our resort when we checked in, picked it up at the front desk the night before, and brought it to Teppan Edo, where they put candles on, sang, and cut it up for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter