Epcot Agent P questions

VeronicaZS

DIS Veteran
My boys will be 8 and 6 the next time we are in Disney. My biggest Disney regret so far is that we have not explored the WSC, both times we whizzed through hot and cranky, and I am hoping that Agent P will be a mechanism to get the boys (DH included) interested in spending time in a few lands. I watched a youtube videos of Agent P and I had a few questions.
  1. Is the scenario always the same in each land? If we have the game going on 2 phones will they get the same clues?
  2. At 8 & 6 can the kids figure out the clues by themselves or do you have to guide them along?
  3. Is there a way to fast forward? The build up to the clues seem unnecessarily long and I could see my kids losing interest.
  4. I watched the UK video, are their lands that are better suited to younger kids?
Thanks!!

1. No - there are different scenarios, but I highly recommend using one device, and taking turns. There is a setting on the device that allows them to know when its time to share the device.
2. Probably should have an adult guide help them out. I really had fun with my kids of the about the same age!
3. I don't know about this - I think it'd throw you off, and I'm not sure it can be done.
4. I've only done one country, U.K., but a very small sampling of votes posted last week indicated that Germany is a very popular location for Agent P.

There is a way to skip. On the bottom right of the video playback there should be a skip button. I haven't tried it since it switched to using your own phone but on the phones they give you it use to be there.

In response to your question 2, let me say that the clues can be legitimately hard even for an adult. I had to ask a CM to find one of the locations in Japan. So yes your kids will probably need adult assistance.

Is this the same as the old Kim Possible of about 7 years ago?

It is very similar, yes, just using Perry the Platypus as the star. A lot of the secrets you unlock are exactly the same, though some are different (mostly ones featuring Perry). You also use a smart phone now and can either use theirs or download the app to your own device.

We actually split up and did different missions. I think even at Disney kids need a break from their siblings :).

Also, I agree with pp - you will need to help them some.

My son starting doing the Kimpossible and then Agent P at age 5. His favorite thing to do at Disney.

My son was obsessed with this when it first came out and he was younger. Seriously. He used to not care much for Epcot but when Agent P came around he would beg to go back to Epcot every single day. The CMs are pretty good about helping the kids out if they are stuck but my son never had any trouble figuring it out on his own. My son also never got bored - in fact he was bummed when he had completed everything.

We haven't done it since it was an app on your phone. So does that mean you don't have to make a stop to talk to a CM and get the experience rolling? Just open the app and go?

We haven't done it since it was an app on your phone. So does that mean you don't have to make a stop to talk to a CM and get the experience rolling? Just open the app and go?

I believe you still have to check in and get assigned your first country. They do this to manage how many people are in each country at a time. I am not 100% sure of that though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter