Envelopes arrived in the mail.....

jmbadavis

Earning My Ears
yesterday when I got home there were 2 envelopes. One with park vouchers and luggage tags. The other contained yellow luggage tags. It is getting to feel real!!! Leaving in 36 days...Hard to believe after planning this trip for so long. Received a call from my sister as soon as I go home, she received the same in the mail. Doing the happy dance....:cool1:

Well, we recieved our Magical Express packet! Still waiting on the Resort packet. It's nice to know that a few fellow disers will be there at the same time. Hope everyone has a great trip!

The Magical Express packet has your tags to put on your bags and then a booklet with your "tickets" for the ME and any airline information if you purchased your airline stuff through Disney.

The WDW stuff comes with a souvie luggage tag for each member of your party and the paperwork showing what your package includes per person...dining, room, park tickets, etc. With a few coupons to use. For the past three years it has been SeaRaycer coupons, Planet Hollywood discount...those type things. The WDW stuff comes with a nice plastic pouch to hold everything. Makes it easy to pack in the backpack on the plane. You don't have to worry about it getting all torn up.

You only get the ME packet if you signed up for ME. You should get a packet with your resort stuff even if you don't use ME. They are two separate packets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter