Entertainment Rate and "Weekends"

uneamie

alias "barbie" who is never too old to be a kid
Hello Everyone!

I have a question here. I read the "Entertainment Card's" policy for using the hotel discount and reads as follows: "Discounts under the Entertainment program apply only to the rack room rate and do not apply to packages, weekend, group/covention rates or travel agency bookings, and cannot be combined with other discount rate programs."
It's the weekendpart that I am concerned with. We booked at entertainment rate for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The reservationest did not say we could not book that, but I have to wonder now after reading this "rule" if I will have any problem at when we "check-in". Has anyone used their card on the weekend?
Thanks bunch!
Tootles ! Uneamie

JIMI.gif

I have reservations booked at Portofino the first weekend in September, 2001, with the entertainment discount. I guess I figure I have my confirmation with guaranteed rate and room, so it's their problem if they made a mistake!!

I think they mean a specific type of rate, which in this case are "weekend rates" ... not all rates available over a weekend are "weekend rates", so you should be fine. You just can not apply the discount to special "weekend rates" not all rates available over the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter