entertainment card

madmouse

Ears on,Brain off!!!!!!!!
Hi all,
I am going home to OKW in Nov for the first time,can you help me?
When I joined the Disney club I recieved an entertainment national card and a book with it listing all the participating hotels you can get a discount on using this card.
What I would like to kow is,will this card get me discounts with dining etc?
I have read on other posts about an entertainment card that is silver or something,but mine is white.
I have been on their web page and entered mt card no but apparantly it is not valid even though it runs out at the end od dec 2001.
Can anyone help with dining discounts.
I have DVC,DC,and annual pass.
Many thanks.

The disney club card that you got has an entertainment logo on the back of it. Log into the disneyclub.com website and go to the left hand side all the way at the bottom it says entertainment. Click on that. You can then put in the address and zip code of where you're going to be staying to see if they have discounts in that area. The entertainment portion of the card can be used almost anywhere. Good luck!!

the entertainment aspect of the DC card is valid anywhere entertainment ic accepted EXCEPT the orlando and anaheim area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter