Entertainment Book Tip!

N.Bailey

<font color=teal>Pear is probably my all time favo
I've been to the entertainment.com website several times trying to decide which book to buy beings none are really for my local area. I registered while I was there, but did not purchase a book yet. I received a code for $5.00 off via email to purchase one of their books. If your not ready to buy yet, get yourself registered and I'm sure they will send you one as well.

Where did you register? the only place I saw to register was a place to "register your new book".

Contemporary Tower Club 2000
Polynesian Concierge 2001

It's hard for me to explain because I can't see your screen, but beings I too have already registered, let me try. Is there a link for you to click at the top of the page that says your name or something to the effect of click here if you are not such and such user? I think you are probably already registered there and a cookie has been stored onto your computer to remember you each time you log on. I'm not sure, if you can reregister or not. Maybe if you had a 2nd email address?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest