Engaged and ready to PLAN!

DisneyLifer87

DIS Veteran
Hey all! I got engaged and traveled to Disney World to celebrate last month :thumbsup2

Now that we're home we've decided to begin planning our Disney wedding. We set an idea for a date (9/02/2010) for a ceremony down there and a larger reception up here for the rest of the family/friends that cannot make it. A Disneymoon is soon to follow but not until December since I'll (hopefully) be a graduate student. pixiedust: I find out next month!

Anyway, we've been discussing ideas but seeing as how I'm 21 and he's 20... we're a bit clueless! So why not turn to the faithful DIS boards? Here's all that we have decided on:
--Escape at Sea Breeze Point
--probably close to 18 people going
--Mint Green/Pink colors with a Tinkerbell theme (I have an obsession :p )
--Non-religious ceremony

That's about it. We're totally clueless on what the Escape fully includes aside from the Disney site. I hope to have a small cake-cutting/toast ordeal and then dinner as the 'reception'. I will have my maid of honor and a bridesmaid so I know I need extra floral. I'm just overwhelmed! Any experienced Escape wedding planners care to tell me just what I'm getting myself into? :faint:

I have done a bit of poking around the site more, but I'm still confused. I realize I have a lot of time but it seems like I really don't. Anyone just wanna plan the wedding for me? Haha. I think I will start a PJ and see what obsessive planners I can snag. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter