EMH. water park and transportation?

rbalcom

Mouseketeer
We will be at Disney World March 13-20. We really want to fit in two days at the water parks, and weather will play a big part in deciding when to go. If Sunday (EMH for MK) looks like a great water park day, is it feasible to go to EMH and then go to BB afterwards? When would be the best time to head over to BB?Also, how do we get to BB from the MK? We are staying on-site (ASMU) without renting a car. Has anybody done something like this before at this time of year?

We usually divide our day's into two parts. We use EMH until about 11, go back to our room, rest and then another park which can be a water park if the weather is nice.

The only problem is that it can get crowded at the water parks in the afternoon and it can be difficult to get a chair, but it really isn't a problem. I have a locker and the towel's, bag and shoes I just pile in an out of the way place. Just don't get out of sorts if you can't find a "spot". Even a single chair will do.

You will need to go back to your resort or the TTC to go to the water parks. Getting from one theme park to another is difficult and I wouldn't want to wear my bathing suit or carry it either.

Hope you have a lovely trip!!:wave:

What do you guys think... will it be too chilly to go to a water park first thing in the morning (I think it opens at 10.) in early April?

MaryKatesMom... I'm trying to think of how to do a similar thing, except that we would be splitting the day with either MGM or AK and staying at AKL.

Glad to hear our plan is do-able. Trying to fit everything into one week and allow for flexibility for the weather is a bit daunting, but these boards are making things a lot easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter