EMH procedure

b5sgqueen

Mouseketeer
DH is staying at Swan for a conference. There has been some major issues with the reservations, and every attempt to fix has caused even more problems. Some other spouses have tried to link tickets with the reservation, causing minor disasters.
I am thinking about just not linking the ticket to the reservation. The 60 FP window is already gone, and I was going to just figure that EMH would not be happening. However, I heard that you can show your room key as opposed to scanning your magic band with a linked reservation. Is that the case? I am wondering if I will be able to take advantage of EMH this way?

DH is staying at Swan for a conference. There has been some major issues with the reservations, and every attempt to fix has caused even more problems. Some other spouses have tried to link tickets with the reservation, causing minor disasters.
I am thinking about just not linking the ticket to the reservation. The 60 FP window is already gone, and I was going to just figure that EMH would not be happening. However, I heard that you can show your room key as opposed to scanning your magic band with a linked reservation. Is that the case? I am wondering if I will be able to take advantage of EMH this way?

That has ALWAYS been the case.

I have heard they will look at your room key for EMHs. I'm checking into the Swan on Thursday, I received a new confirmation number Saturday that FINALLY linked to MDE.

BTW for FPs if you are still before the 30 day mark call Disney. I had to call a few times to try to link the reservation but once I was in the window they were able to make them for me over the phone. I was able to get FOP and Slinky a day or so after my FP window by calling Disney.

Wouldn't your ticket have to connect to your reservation in some way to make the FP window open at 60 days?

Wouldn't your ticket have to connect to your reservation in some way to make the FP window open at 60 days?
It’s the reservation that opens the 60-day window.

The ticket is linked to MDX as is the onsite reservation. When the window opens, only then does the ticket allow actual FP booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter