embassy suites altamonte

onyx666

Earning My Ears
we booked this hotel but now i get an upgrade option which also includes the the evening reception. But in the hotel description it says complimentary Evening Reception .

Should i upgrade or is it complimentary (i emailed the hotel but got no response)

Around christmas. I will phone them indeed, but i am from europe so i thought i try this way first

I believe all Embassy Suites have an evening reception for all of their guests. I did look at their look at the web page for this particular Embassy Suites, and they do list the evening reception in their descriptions for their higher priced rooms, but all guests should be eligible for the reception. FWIW, I've stayed at another Embassy Suites before and didn't find the evening reception to be all that special (I do like the evening reception at Hilton's sister chain Homewood Suites, but that's only Monday-Thursday.)

Found out what it is . .

There is a very good eating place called Manny's Chop House ...on 884 W.State Rd. 436 FL 32714 ( 2 1/2 miles )

You do know that you are over 25 miles from Disney

My guess is that the upgrade is for a higher-priced suite. The suite might be larger or perhaps have a better view.

It doesn't have anything to do with the reception. As other people have noted, everyone staying at the hotel gets the "free" reception.

We stay Embassy all the time in lots of different cities and never had anything but free Manager/Evening reception.

Usually there is a sangria, margarita, couple beers on tap and varies with mixed drinks with sodas plus stuff to make shirley temples. Food can vary place to place but usually chips & salsa, pretzels, crackers, maybe cheese, veggies & spinach dip. A few have had popcorn and other heavy appetizers but we never depend on it.

Since you are on Disboards ... are you using this a your hotel to visit Disney and/or Universal? If so I assume you have a car and you should know it will take you at least 45 minutes to get there, more if rush hours.

Last edited:
It complimentary for all guests, as is the breakfast. As someone else pointed out, Altamonte is far from Disney, especially with their highway traffic. There are 2 Embassy Suites in the Orlando area which would be much more convenient if you are planning on visiting Disney or Universal.

sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the responses. We are not going to disney the day after. It is an intermediate hotel after a small roaddtrip and the week after we will go into a villa. From there we will visit seaworld/busch gardens and aquatica. We do have a car . Thanks for all the responses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter