Emailing for ADRs

bibbidibobbidibecky

The Fairy Godblogger
My 60 day window is tomorrow. If I email them tonight...after hours...they will get it in the morning. Will I be able to make the reservation since tomorrow is my 60 days or because I will have actually sent it the day before be voided?

Am I being clear as mud? :lmao:

It's not an automated thing, it's a real person reading the emails, so if they read it tomorrow, they will make the reservation tomorrow and you'll be within your 60 days.

I also wanted to add that you're adorable for being so worried about it. DL is NOT like WDW in this regard. You can make reservations literally days before your trip (even the day OF!) and still get a reservation! Obviously if you know what you want and when you want it, go ahead and make them now, but don't worry about not getting them 60 days out :)

I can't help it. I know I keep reading that it's fine, but waiting until ONLY 60 days out is making me itch ;)

Thank you! I'll email tonight and not have to worry about it tomorrow.

It DL is NOT like WDW in this regard. You can make reservations literally days before your trip (even the day OF!) and still get a reservation! Obviously if you know what you want and when you want it, go ahead and make them now, but don't worry about not getting them 60 days out :)

I just started planning for our first DL trip and was getting worried about the lack of ADR threads like when we visited WDW! This makes my planning so much easier not obsessing about getting a ressie!

I can't help it. I know I keep reading that it's fine, but waiting until ONLY 60 days out is making me itch ;)

Thank you! I'll email tonight and not have to worry about it tomorrow.

I was the same but even though i had to make three seperate reservation's for a party size of 18 I got everything I wanted by calling at the 60 day window. It's just not what us WDW vet's are used to but the DL vets are right, it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter