Eliza61 ?

Yes! I always liked his posting style. It does make you wonder sometimes. If I died I don’t think my husband would even know to look for this place and give an update.

Same. Though I think my daughters would have the presence of mind to pop in and drop a quick post, because they both know how much time I spend here even as our Disney trips have become less frequent.

Clayfish has disappeared in the last year or so. Believe he got remarried. I also miss NHDisneylover and Firedancer.
Fire dancer was the runner wasn’t he? I remember clayfish/klayfish? He was from Philly and moved to Atlanta. He used to talk about his wife often. The meal prepped and worked out together I think.

:o Am I the only one who thought for a while that she was NYCGrrl? I know the details don’t match but the posting style was somewhat similar. I wonder what makes somebody just quit participating in a forum one day, after they’ve been active for years?:confused3 Shout of being banned, I mean, which I doubt she was.
I get it. The board is different nowadays. It’s not as enjoyable when every comment is overanalyzed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter