Elf Island Blog 10/31 - OPENS TUESDAY!

Jellyrolls made boat one, but Boogies is going to have to wait.

Woot! I made the first boat! :dance3: I can't wait to meet up with everyone again! :cool1:

As for anyone who didn't make the first boat, hopefully you get on the next one! :goodvibes

Fingers Crossed - Good Luck Elf Island! :thumbsup2

Both Duck and ILikeCheeze made the first boat!

So very many friends I see on boat 1, long missed since VMK closed. :hug:

For those still on shore, we shall be at the dock waiting for you to arrive! :goodvibes

Yeah found my list with passwords. Knew I would forget so I emailed it to myself long time ago :)

Probably will not be on until this evening so looking forward to the first investigative boat to report back :)

Anyone know Elf Island's official closing time? I'm not sure how long I'll be waiting in line this evening and I'm hoping to make it back before it closes.

Anyone know Elf Island's official closing time? I'm not sure how long I'll be waiting in line this evening and I'm hoping to make it back before it closes.

I believe it ends at 10 EST (if I'm reading it right)... so 7:00 p.m. your time :thumbsup2

I believe the time you see is just a beta thing, they made a point to actually type the date and time in the message.
Tuesday, November 4th from 4pm ET – 10pm ET our first boat will begin boarding pre-registered elves.
** Boarding rights are based on the date you requested a user name and password. **

Nice to see a time set for the East coasters for a change! LOL it always seems everything's for PST! ;)

Looks good so far...
Lots to explore if I can get past several bugs I've encountered already. This is running very slowly on my laptop. :(

I can barely move or speak; going to abandon this for now. Unless something changes dramatically in the game, it looks like my computer is not going to be able to handle it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter