Elf Island Blog 10/31 - OPENS TUESDAY!

Woot!! I made it too. So glad to see alot of us will be on the first boat & that it is finally starting.:thumbsup2

EngineerTiger and TinkerBlue look forward to elf-cruising on the first boat with so many old friends.

I'm on the first boat as Twinkletoes if I can find my password. I did write it down somewhere. ??? lol It seems like a forever time since I registered. Come on memory, don't fail me now.

Hooray! :woohoo:

I see a lot of friends on that list :thumbsup2

Hope I'm on a boat that's departing this coming week :D

- Sugar

I'm on the first boat as Twinkletoes if I can find my password. I did write it down somewhere. ??? lol It seems like a forever time since I registered. Come on memory, don't fail me now.
I think a lot of us are in the same "boat" since there were no emails required for preregistration, and it was soooo long ago. :rolleyes:

I made boat 1! Fairypower will be setting sail! Can't wait to see you all.

WooHoo! I made it on the first boat! Looking forward to seeing lots of friends on the isle :)

I made the first boat, but I forgot my password! What do I do?

Oh STINK! I think I'm in the same boat as Card (no pun intended... really!) I don't think I'm going to remember my password now after all this time has passed. I do remember having to add number/s to my "usual" password and thinking to myself, "hope this opens soon bc I probably won't remember this"... and guess what... months later, there's not a chance in the world I'm going to remember what I picked for a password. Grrr....

Yay! I'm on the first boat along with a lot of familiar names. Woot! Can't wait to see you all there!

That's why I have a list in my computer of all my registered names and passwords. :) So if I do forget, I can look it up.

I truly hope that those who are having trouble remembering their passwords do remember them. I want to see al my friends again!

Yay! I'm on the first boat along with a lot of familiar names. Woot! Can't wait to see you all there!

That's why I have a list in my computer of all my registered names and passwords. :) So if I do forget, I can look it up.

I truly hope that those who are having trouble remembering their passwords do remember them. I want to see al my friends again!

I have a list in my computer too! I will forget a pasword in a minute!

I do better than that...I email myself my list to my hotmail account....one set up for just holding important files.... You know usernames, passwords, my mp3 of "Suspicious Minds" by Elvis...oops tmi, huh? :P

Then if my computer crashes, I have that list safe.

Redundancy...redundancy...redundancy... :D

:sad1: :sad1: I did not make the first boat! I am just glad they waited until after I got back from vacation to open.

I had to go with FlyinPegasus as they only allow so many spaces for your name.

Well you guys get the game all figured out for those of us who are still waiting!

Lots of familar names on that list though! Woot!

Hope to see you all soon! :dance3:

Fly:hippie:

Woot :woohoo: Goofer and fantasymooma will be sailing over on the first boat. So many familiar names setting sail.

:sad1: Fly - sorry you didn't make the first boat. Hope you make the next one.:hug:

Woot! My girls and I made the ship so they are excited to have a game we can play together again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter