Electrical parade happening on friday 5/27?

Cpkim77

Earning My Ears
We will be at dl this Friday, and I don't see the electrical parade offered. There Is a star wars nightspot from 9pm-midnight which requires a separate ticket and is sold out. Does that mean the rest of the general public do not get any kind of nighttime show/parade?

If it's not on the schedule it must be cancelled because of Star wars nite. Will you be able to see it on any other nights of your stay?

No, we are only there for one day. I don't show any other night attraction than star wars. That doesn't seem right.
I agree, however even if you don't go there's a 1,000+ guests waiting to buy tickets right behind you (plus the sold out special event ticket nights)

Not to be a 'negative Nancy' just how things seem to be :( Similar to other special event nights that cut out a lot of shows for full price day ticket guests.

Last edited:

There might be a slight chance that they also do a soft opening for Fantasmic that night (or earlier in the week). The show officially debuts May 28. I wouldn't count on it since they have all the Star Wars stuff happening, but keep an eye out just in case.

We will be at dl this Friday, and I don't see the electrical parade offered. There Is a star wars nightspot from 9pm-midnight which requires a separate ticket and is sold out. Does that mean the rest of the general public do not get any kind of nighttime show/parade?
Unfortunately, the fact that Disneyland park closes at 8pm for the Star Wars event means that no nighttime entertainment will be available in that park for folks who do not have the special event ticket. If you have access to DCA, World of Color should be available (at 9pm and 10:15pm).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter