edited (fun) photo of the day

TOTHalfandHalf.jpg

These pictures are fantastic!! Thanks everyone for posting them. Here are 2 pictures that i did.

castegrey.jpg

Disneycollage.jpg

not sure how much on topic this question is but i was wondering if anyone could recomend some photo editing software that could help me get rid of some slight blurring in my pictures.

Some great PhotoManipulation work! I'm a Digital Artist by trade, and I love to see people work magic in photoshop. :)

OMG!!! I'm so proud of you! Who knew we had such talent over at the thread killers. :thumbsup2 That is awesome.

:wave2: pepper. Thanks. It's one of my favorites. And if it wasn't for alot of other great Disers and their recommendations, I couldn't have done it.

Sometimes you take a picture, and it comes out really bad. At this point there are two choices, either delete it, or do something different to it. Here is my example of this.

photo 1 - really bad, the sun pretty much washed this photo out:
frontierband01.jpg

photo 2 - Instead of deleting it, I did something else to it:
frontierband01-1.jpg

I have photoshop but sadly I have no clue how to use it.

These are my final prodcuts. I use Picasa2.

t.jpg

062_62_0001.jpg

I blurred the edges on this one just to make the castle the focal point. :)
DSC_04632910.jpg

I have photoshop but sadly I have no clue how to use it.

So glad I am not alone! I got photoshop elements for Christmas but I am just not getting it! I keep playing with it but usually get frustrated and give up before anything magical happens. Sigh...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter