ECV'S - Which rental co. do you suggest?

Jim from Jersey

9-11-01 PAPD All gave some - some gave all
I will be leaving for WDW in 3 weeks and attending with my family will be our 80 y.o. grandparents. My grandfather has very bad knees & cannot walk for an extended period of time. We were going to rent an ECV at the parks, but this seems like a hassle and even a gamble at times. So, we will be renting one from one of the local companies. I have narrowed it down to 2 - Walker Mobility or Care Medical. Does anyone have any comments - good or bad - on either of these? Are they basically the same? Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks;)

I have used both Care and Walker. I thought the service was better with Walker. I had small problems with both but the response and level of service was better with Walker. I have heard good things about Randy's but have not used them.

We use Walker & have never had a problem. We had only one mix-up. They assumed since we were arriving in eve that we wouldn't need ECV until next day. We called & they came with one ASAP. We weren't even late for dinner.

From what people have posted, I think you would be pleased with either one. There have been mostly good posts about both companies and the few posts where people were disappointed were divided between all the companies.

My husband is a big man who is disabled. We always use Randy's because they have the best product for big people. Also their prices are a little better and they have always had a scooter available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter