EBPC December 9, 2012!!! PART 2

We booked it for Sept 14! Not taking the kids. Join us! Very active DISboard.

I'm still very tempted by that transatlantic. So many restful sea days.

Just booked a last minute 5 night Wonder cruise - April 8 from Miami to Cozumel and Caymans. I'm thinking the bookings from Miami have been soft since there have been lots of very good deals. :thumbsup2

I'm still very tempted by that transatlantic. So many restful sea days.

Just booked a last minute 5 night Wonder cruise - April 8 from Miami to Cozumel and Caymans. I'm thinking the bookings from Miami have been soft since there have been lots of very good deals. :thumbsup2

That sounds like a Good trip. We'll hit Cayman and Cozumel on the Fantasy at Thanksgiving.

We are going to do a 7night Med right before the TA now. Why not?! Lol 3 weeks. And i loooove sea days!

That sounds like a Good trip. We'll hit Cayman and Cozumel on the Fantasy at Thanksgiving.

We are going to do a 7night Med right before the TA now. Why not?! Lol 3 weeks. And i loooove sea days!

Wow - that is my dream, that is my fantasy. Seriously! Lucky you :cool1:
Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter