Eat to the Beat Dining Question

DaisyLover22

Earning My Ears
Hello! So my husband and I will be at Epcot the 21st and 22nd and I saw that Air Supply will be performing. I absolutely love Air Supply and I saw that we could get preferred seating if we booked the dining package. Today was our day to book dining and, unfortunately, all day long all of the restaurants have shown no availability for the 21st or the 22nd. I have seen availability for earlier dates, so was wondering if they really book up that quickly or if maybe there’s a problem with the system? (I have tried since very early this morning)

It could be sold out, Air Supply is popular. I would keep checking since people can cancel. You can always get in line early and get a decent seat. Honestly, it is such a small area that any seat is fine unless you want to see the sweat on their foreheads. LOL You can hear them just fine anywhere in the American pavilion.

Lol. Yeah I don’t need to see their forehead sweat. I don’t think I’m the 1,000 times I’ve been to Epcot I’ve actually ever stepped foot in to the amphitheater.

The first show of the day is the most crowded, and the last show the least crowded. If you'd like to sit in the amphitheater it should not be a problem if you go in a half hour early. You just won't be front and center.

Agree that you don't need to book the package in order to see/hear them. But I see availability for a few times those dates at some of the restaurants today.

I'm not sure that they've been released yet. I don't remember seeing them on Tuesday when I was making reservations for my 8/20-26 trip. I mean, I wasn't looking for them, but I scrolled down the whole page and don't remember seeing them.

they're available on the app, I just saw them for 8/21 when I was looking for something else.

As a head's up: there will be a line. We have done the dining packages a few times for popular bands, and were shocked how early folks line up!!! It does move fast once they open seating up, but the line can easily go to Japan before they open seating up. If you don't really care about first row, don't sweat it. You'll have a good seat with a dining package no matter what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter