Easter dinner at Olivias?

dbkelly

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if they had Easter dinner at Olivias? Is it just a special menu or do they do something special for the kids? According to wdw-dine, the special menu doe not even have ham on it. Is it just the northeast that has ham on Easter???????? I was going to make a PS for Olivias, but if they do not do anything special or have ham, then I think the kids might have more fun at Ohanas. I would love to hear opinions about Olivia's vs. Ohanas.

D. B. Kelly

P.S. Can I order a ham dinner at Goodings?

I have never been to Ohanas, but have always enjoyed Olivias. Last year we had Easter Sunday dinner at Rose and Crown at Epcot. It was great, although I do not remember the menu choices. Ham does seem like it was on the menu, because I think that is a Britsh tradition, which is why it is a Northeast tradition as well, I would think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter