Easter break 2010?

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
We just decided to push back our Christmas 2009 trip to Easter break 2010. Does anyone remember what kinds of discounts were available last year, and when they were first released?

TIA!:goodvibes

We went to Disney the week before Easter 2009 and the 4/3 deal was not available for that time frame (April 1-11):sad1:. It was extremely busy the Thursday before Easter until we left on Saturday.

Does anyone remember getting any kind of discount over the Easter break last year? I thought that they offered something?:confused3

We have a AAA rate at the Poly for April 9-15, hoping for the 4/3 deal like last year!!!

We were there the week before and after Easter. They DID offer the 4/3 deal both weeks and we took it!:goodvibes

If I remember right, they either started out offering the 4/3 deal and then stopped (added it as black-out dates) or weren't offering it at first, and then added it. It also had something to do with you check-in date--if you checked in before the black-out, you were OK. If you do a search, I know somewhere on this board is information on exactly what it was.

We booked the 4/3 deal for the Easter Break April 2009. We need 2 rooms because we are a family of 6. We arrived on Good Friday, April 10th and stayed for 7 days. It was great to get this offer because I had already booked the Buena Vista Suites. I couldn't pass up the deal!

Hoping for the another great deal next Easter.

Thanks so much for the information! I though tthat I remembered that a good discount was offered last Easter!

For those of you who were able to do the 4/3, do you remember when they released the special?

Right -- the website stated that Easter 2009 was blacked out from the 4/3 deal, but you could book it both online and by telephone. Lots of resorts remained available during the deal because we kept changing our ressie! Each time I called, the deal was available and we were easily able to switch our ressie.

Also, we had originally booked AAA rate during the Easter weeks, but then we changed it to the 4/3 when that deal was released.

I'll bet (and hope) that 2010 will again offer deals considering the economy.

We just decided to push back our Christmas 2009 trip to Easter break 2010. Does anyone remember what kinds of discounts were available last year, and when they were first released?

TIA!:goodvibes

We went Easter week last April and we were able to get the 4/3 deal.

We went to Disney the week before Easter 2009 and the 4/3 deal was not available for that time frame (April 1-11):sad1:. It was extremely busy the Thursday before Easter until we left on Saturday.

We were there too from April 8-18th, however after playing around on the computer we were able to get the 4/3 deal. I even called to see if they would apply it to my existing reservation and they said no. So I booked on line and called to cancel my original reservation.:confused3

But I don't remember ever seeing so many people. We are going a week later this upcoming April and hoping for some great deals and maybe less people.

I'm so happy to read they gave discounts last April!! I just checked DS's school schedule and our Spring Break is late this year.....2 weeks AFTER Easter. With a code and (hopefully) lower crowds, maybe I can talk DH into a Spring Break trip! :rolleyes1

Any recent news of deals for this coming Easter? If not, when was the 4/3 deal released? The new pins show Easter as blacked out.

We were there the week before and after Easter. They DID offer the 4/3 deal both weeks and we took it!:goodvibes

OH this is so great to hear....I had just about decided that I was TOTALLY out of luck for a Easter deal...

We are booked and going, deal or no deal, but any deal would be better than nothing...

I have recieved a couple of pins and all are blackouts for the week we are going...April 3rd - April 9th, 2010...

Still hoping and Praying now...my hopes are back up...

We were there too from April 8-18th, however after playing around on the computer we were able to get the 4/3 deal. I even called to see if they would apply it to my existing reservation and they said no. So I booked on line and called to cancel my original reservation.:confused3

But I don't remember ever seeing so many people. We are going a week later this upcoming April and hoping for some great deals and maybe less people.

WOW, I wonder why they would not apply the deal to your existing ressie...
I am so hoping for a Easter deal...

We went the week of Easter with a PIN. Kids under 9 eat and play free adults were 7something for a value. We stayed in CBR and paid 2000.00 for the trip. We received our pin in mid January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts