Early-Early Roll call.... 4-28-07 Eastern

Hi slg (And anyone else I didn't say hi 2)
During the summer I am going 2 camp for 2 weeks (during my b-day) Other than that I just hang w/t my friends and not do much and that gets kinda boring. But I do go along on some trips w/t the daycare I used 2 go 2. My summer starts end of June and stops end of August. And at the end of June is grad! :woohoo: Hope high school is fun :scared: lol
Kaitlin :Pinkbounc

I too came from Massachusetts........... a long time ago. Taunton- my DH is from Bridgewater.
We have been in Maine for almost 20 years!
DS is so busy in the summer he goes to Rec they keep him busy everyday doing field trips.
Kaitlin you are the same age as my son he will be 14 in February.

Our last cruise in 2005 we met up with Disers on the first day at the sailaway party.
It was awesome. The kids got to know each other and hung out with each other most of the trip. we will have to plan a meet at the sailaway party :cool1: :cool1:
That is a bonus for us when the child is happy the parents are too!happy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Julia and Nicks mom
we have not nailed down exacly what we will be doing on this trip.
This is our second trip home to the BCV we are DVC members and are planning on winging it this trip.
Thanks for the invite :goodvibes

goofytoo,
Where in Maine are you from? We have friends in Hollis, been to Ogunquit many times, and have a place in North Conway, NH. My DH works in Taunton and we live in Rehoboth. Small world!
Lisa

We live in Dayton, which is the next town over from Hollis.
I grew up on the Taunton /Dighton Line.
Our favorite getaway is North Conway!
That is funny!
I can't believe the sun finally is out here!
We leave for BCV on Saturday!!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Anybody have any idea what's going on with our cruise in cat 6? There are only 4 cabins left and they only sleep 3 people. Sounds like sombody has a large group going!

I wonder if a lot of people are booking this b/c it is the last cruise before it heads across the Atlantic

Yeah
I noticed that Dreams does not have any more rooms left on this sailing.
I have a feeling that you are right, it is the last sailing before it sails away to the med.
Gydell do you have a cat 6 booked?
we love a cat 6 the balcony is awesome!
we have room 6572
We had this room before on a western cruise a couple of years ago.
It is the perfect location.

No I have a 9 booked. We had a 6 last cruise and only once did we use the balcony and that was before we left port. We never were in our cabin so I decided to save the money this time. We spent so much on the pixs that I need every penny I can save for this cruise.

Hi all!

Just wanted to introduce myself.

We are going on this cruise - our first cruise ever - and can hardly wait. It will be myself, DH, and our 2 DD who will be 4 1/2 and almost 3. I am planning on potty training the little one in the next month or so, so that hopefully she can join her sister in the club. They are practically inseperable so I think it will be best for both of them if they are together. Hopefully she is as easy to potty train as her sister was (1 day with only 4 accidents ever since she was trained), but I'm not counting on it since I know that the 1st was an acception and not the rule.

Anyways we were originally booked on a 3-day, but after our WDW trip in May and talking to several families who had just gotten off of a Disney Cruise we decided to switch. When we booked in mid May there weren't any mid-ship Cat 6 rooms available, so we went with the Cat 5 instead (7576). We know that we will be on the verenda a lot since the girls go to bed pretty early and they still take naps.

We are very excited, if you couldn't tell! Is there anyone here with children this young?

Take care!

There is actually a May 5 western cruise, so the April 28 is not the last. I notice that cabins cost more in April so I think that there might still be some spring/easter break bookings happening!

I went on a May 6 western last month and loved it, and the only regret DH and I had were that we didn't connect up with dis'ers. I hope to get to know more of you!

We are a family of 5, DH and I (Sandra and Charles, 43 next year) and 3 boys(Nicholas 11, Aidan 8 and Jaren 5). We hail from Victoria B.C. Canada!

It was soooo much fun, I just can't wait!

In 2008 we're planning to go to Disneyland Paris! Anyone here been?

Hi Gydell,

My husband and I are booked to go on the 4/28/07 Eastern cruise! It's so nice to meet you! We can't wait!! :yay:

Hi Gydell and PrincessGirls,

My husband and I are booked to go on the 4/28/07 Eastern cruise! We are 25 and 33, no kids. This is my first post to the DIS boards and hope to stay informed through the next 306 days. It's so nice to meet you all! My husband is pretty calm but I'm dying with excitement!!!!!! :yay:

Wecome everyone new! To those of you who have never done a DC then you will learn lots from these boards. Our last cruise one of the disboard people got us bracelets for the cruise so we would know each other as we cruised. It worked out well and the kids loved finding each other(so did I). If enough people are interested then I will find out where the bracelets were bought.

Anybody from the South?

I would be interested, although I can't imagine I could stand to wear the bracelets the entire cruise. Maybe the first day or two.

One of the regrets I had from our first cruise is that we didn't get a chance to meet everyone.

I hope we'll get to meet folks this time.

I would be interested in the bracelets -

I also have designed a lot of door signs and t-shirts and if you all want a design for us all to wear - I would be happy to desing a shirt for all of us!!!

julia & nicks mom said:
I would be interested in the bracelets -

I also have designed a lot of door signs and t-shirts and if you all want a design for us all to wear - I would be happy to desing a shirt for all of us!!!

We are very excited to finally be under 300 days out. :woohoo:

Has anyone heard anything about the passport requirement perhaps being pushed back again? I really don't want to have to get 6 passports unless I have to. Plus, they are only good for 5 years. We plan to apply for them in December if we have to have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter