Earliest time to arrive at PC

tinytink

DIS Veteran
Ok our car service kinda freaked me out because I thought the port opens at 10am but they don't want to pick us up from MCO until 10. What is the earliest time we can arrive to check in? Thanks.

Ok our car service kinda freaked me out because I thought the port opens at 10am but they don't want to pick us up from MCO until 10. What is the earliest time we can arrive to check in? Thanks.

Last time I was at PC, I arrived early and they wouldnt let us in until 10.30AM

Subscribing...I'd like to know this too.

We currently have a car picking us up from MCO at 9:00 AM, which presumably gets us to PC by 10:00 AM or maybe a little earlier. I certainly don't want to be sitting on the curb for 30-40 minutes if we're not allowed in until 10:30.

We arrived around 10:00 and were in shortly thereafter. However, on our next cruise, I will make no effort to get there before 11:30 or 12:00. It was a case of 'hurry up and wait'. There was no line for people arriving after the ship had opened. They just walked up to the counter, checked in, and walked right on the boat. Waiting around the terminal with nothing to do for 2 hours was pointless.

I think getting picked up at MCO at 10 would be perfect. By the time you get to the port you won't have to wait so long. They usually don't start boarding until 11:45. If you enjoy waiting then go earlier. We got there at 11:15 and there was nobody in line for check in.

Chk in is so much smoother than it used to be. No more standing in interminable lines, etc. They give you a boarding # when you ck in and you board when that # is called - easy! Last spring we were left outside until 10:30 when they let you in for ck in. Personally, I think arrival now days between 11 and 12 would be perfect. Can't get on the ship earlier anyway!

The terminal usually opens at 10:00 but the check-in counters don't open until 10:30.

Perhaps the reason they want to pick you up later is that they will be picking up returning cruisers at the port that morning. I know at least one DISer recently mentioned that she couldn't get an earlier pick up for this reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter