DVC toiletries

jknc

people person
I understand housekeeping doesn't come daily. Will they bring items if you need them?

Dish soap (so you can keep Disney's dishes clean), toilet paper, trash bags and paper towels are free if you need more.
But I think shampoo, towels, coffe and laundry detergent are all in the "be prepared to be charged if you ask for more" category. Sometimes the charges don't happen, but you can't really dispute the charges if they appear.

No, they will not. Or, rather: Not for free.

Laundry Soap $1; Soap and Shampoo Package $5; Extra Towel Package $6 per bathroom; Coffee Package $3.

Basically, if it is for the care of the UNIT (dish soap), they'll bring it. If it's personal consumable, it's your problem or cost.

My wife is addicted to coffee. Got 5 packs wasn't told there was a charge. This was by the hurricane so maybe they were relax at that time. Checkout tomorrow. If the charge is there oh well. Better to pay for it than have my addicted wife go without it.

Cool.
Are there bath towels in the room at arrival?
You'll get one bath towel per sleeping space. If it sleeps four, you get four. If it sleeps five, you get five. If you want more you can purchase an extra towel pack for $6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter