DVC Ticket Offer

I sent them an email and then they provided the information. They said in their response they don’t send a confirmation email when you buy by phone. Doesn’t make much sense to me!
Ask for one. I got an email a few weeks ago when I bought my tickets with this offer.

I sent them an email and then they provided the information. They said in their response they don’t send a confirmation email when you buy by phone. Doesn’t make much sense to me!
I happened to find chat open on the member website. She tracked down the information for us. We are all linked up and ready. 😀

for anyone who got an email confirmation, did it say MYW special ticket offer, etc.? Did it state # of days?
Or just Disney Vacation Club Member 10+ without indicating how many days?

for anyone who got an email confirmation, did it say MYW special ticket offer, etc.? Did it state # of days?
Or just Disney Vacation Club Member 10+ without indicating how many days?
Mine gives the confirmation number to link in MDE and the unit cost per type and the total cost per type (adult, child).

Reactions: ldo

Does anyone know if I can use Disney gift cards to pay for these passes over the phone?
Yes. But they only accept two forms of payment. I purchased recently and MS was willing to do two transactions for me so I could use two gift cards and a credit card.

Anyone know if you have to have 4 nights at the same resort for this deal? I have 7 nights booked with our points across 3 resorts due to availability.

Anyone know if you have to have 4 nights at the same resort for this deal? I have 7 nights booked with our points across 3 resorts due to availability.

At first, people were reporting they were told split stays did not count, But, then I read it was confirmed that they do,

When I purchased in January, my upcoming resort split stay is 2/3 nights. No issues getting them.

So I called in and they told me that my 3/2/2 split stay is eligible, but I can't start my tickets 3 days earlier when I am staying on rented points for three nights. My full split visit is 3/3/2/2. She couldn't tell me if ticketing would let me move my dates earlier or not, just that she couldn't sell it to me for my rented nights.

I've searched this thread, but I didn't find the answer.

Can I buy a DVC ticket for longer than the number of days in my reservation? For instance, I am thinking of staying for 6 days and 5 nights in May but perhaps staying offsite for a day or two after for a total of 7-8 park days. Can I buy an 8 day PH (6 days + 2 free) even though I only have 5 days booked at a DVC resort?

I just booked Sunday afternoon for a 3/3/2 for a stay two months from now and had no problem doing the offer, with it starting on the 1st day of my 1st stay.

I wanted to give a price point to people looking to buy these tickets.

I just bought 3 8-day PHs (6 day PH + 2 free days) today for my May trip starting on 5/23. The "list price" on the Disney website for a 6-day ticket starting on that date is $644.46. A ticket reseller that I previously used had a 8-Day PH for $639.65. My DVC price was $613.74, so I saved about $31 off the list price of the 6-day PH. I used gift cards from Target to pay for them (at a 5% savings) so my final cost was $583.05. I called RIGHT at 9:00 am and waited about 10 minutes for a CM. The process took about 20 minutes to complete. She gave me a confirmation number which I entered into MDX and the tickets popped up right away.

If I had it to do over again, I would not do the 6 days for 4 DVC deal. At this point I have spent over six hours on the phone or on hold trying to get this offer and then to make corrections and changes. One thing I learned, though, is that if you are offered a virtual queue, take it. They will call you back and you don't have to wait on hold.

QUOTE="Sandisw, post: 62666641, member: 217917"]
You would simply change the start date of the tickets and pay the difference,
[/QUOTE]

FOR THOSE WANTING TO CHANGE DATES OF DVC SPECIAL OFFER TICKETS

You must call Ticket Services - do not do it through MDE website/app.

We are still booked for a room and going in May. However, hubby’s work trip in July was postponed and we are thinking of going in July instead.

So I figured out on MDE how to change the dates for the 5 of us, but it wanted to happily charge me $377.52 for that change. It seemed to be negating the extra discount DVC gave us and getting rid of the extra days free if I do it this way.

So, I called Ticket Sales and was forwarded to a call back for Ticket Services. (After 30 minutes, I was called back and connected in less than 60 seconds - come on DVC) A very nice cast member confirmed that above - MDE doesn’t recognize the discount. Instead I will be charged $41.36 to change all 5 of our tickets if I choose this option.

Hope this helps someone else. 😊

QUOTE="Sandisw, post: 62666641, member: 217917"]
You would simply change the start date of the tickets and pay the difference,

FOR THOSE WANTING TO CHANGE DATES OF DVC SPECIAL OFFER TICKETS

You must call Ticket Services - do not do it through MDE website/app.

We are still booked for a room and going in May. However, hubby’s work trip in July was postponed and we are thinking of going in July instead.

So I figured out on MDE how to change the dates for the 5 of us, but it wanted to happily charge me $377.52 for that change. It seemed to be negating the extra discount DVC gave us and getting rid of the extra days free if I do it this way.

So, I called Ticket Sales and was forwarded to a call back for Ticket Services. (After 30 minutes, I was called back and connected in less than 60 seconds - come on DVC) A very nice cast member confirmed that above - MDE doesn’t recognize the discount. Instead I will be charged $41.36 to change all 5 of our tickets if I choose this option.

Hope this helps someone else. 😊
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this! That is important for anyone moving dates within the promo period!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter