Votes: 29 11.7%
  • BCV

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • BWV

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • OKW

Votes: 114 46.0%

• Total voters

Do you mean chill-est, like they keep the air conditioning the coldest. or did you mean to say chillest, like the most relaxing?

I think it depends what you want by chill.

Honestly Riviera for me because its a single building and doesnt get a bunch of foot traffic. That being said I need a resort that is somewhat connected to the parks and preferably Epcot.

Places like BLT/VGF/POLY/BWV/BCV all have too much foot traffic to be chill in my book.

Also OKW is more like a retirement community and SSR is like an apartment complex. :)

Last edited:
I think it depends what you want by chill.

Honestly Riviera for me because its a single building and doesnt get a bunch of foot traffic. That being said I need a resort that is somewhat connected to the parks and preferably Epcot.

Places like BLT/VGF/POLY/BWV/BCV all have too much foot traffic to be chill in my book.

Also OKW is more like a retirement community and SSR is like an apartment complex. :)
BLT has a lot of foot traffic?
Why?

What is chillest?
What does "chillest vibe" mean? I know you are using slang, but I need a translation please.
Are you really a 26 year old beach bum?
If you want to know what is most relaxing, why not ask that?
If you are asking something else, please tell us what, not in slang.

Funny you should ask this question. We have stayed in many different resorts and just stayed at OKW this past March. Wow! What a laid back vibe. I called my DH (Girls family trip) and told him he would love the resort. We are loyal BWV owners , but I really fell in love with the OKW calmness. Glad I gave it try.

Just got back from OKW 2 days ago for the very first time. It has to win for the most laid back vibe at WDW. It doesn't really even feel that you're at a theme park resort. For us, it was almost too laid back (and spread out :rolleyes: ), but if you are looking for a laze around, hang out kind of vacation - it's definitely a great choice!

However, if you really want a laid back vacation - I'm always going to be partial to HHI which wasn't on the list. Talk about relaxing!!

Had to pick OKW, now if HH was there its a great run for the money,,,but no running at a chill resort
Off-topic, I apologize, but I would really be interested to know the % of HHI lovers who are also OKW lovers. My theory is it's pretty high.
I chose OKW-ideal for a relaxing vacation. Now chilli-est, different resort.

I would agree that OKW is in the running, but no one mentioned Vero Beach Resort. A great beach location, and away from the park intensity (insanity!!?).

I would agree that OKW is in the running, but no one mentioned Vero Beach Resort. A great beach location, and away from the park intensity (insanity!!?).

If I am staying there I will find an actual beach resort in a nice location and likely on an island somewhere. Non WDW/DL DVC other than Aulani is meh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter